Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

5 Things that turns you off about Somali men are...

i didnt see anything here that said...guys cant post here. and if u read my first comment, i was trying to help u ladies by saying this is a weak topic!! so come up with something better.

i am just trynna help u ladies to get to the top of the mountain. thats all.

Originally posted by grasshopper:

3. metrosexuals are also out of the questions
:D

Leather man bags are uber-cool!

Somalina   

lol@ #3..definately, i wouldn't want to be with a man who shapes his eyebrows better than me.

On another note, the Ubersexual got my vote

"The man who can talk fashion with women but also compete for them with the fireman at the bar. He's got male buddies, but also enjoys female friends. He might groom himself with expensive products, but he would never, under any circumstances, highlight, wax or self-tan. He works out, but he's not vainly striving for a six-pack."

Oz   

Originally posted by raula:

Nin Gaaban oo qosol dheer
:P

why you qarxis me infront of everyone :D yaa raula, kwani nini alifanya.

Originally posted by NNC:

lol@ #3..definately, i wouldn't want to be with a man who shapes his eyebrows better than me.

luckily for us in North America, this is more of a problem with somali men in Europe. icon_razz.gif Also, the skinny-jean epidemic is killing me slowly - my brother bought them recently and I have to stop myself from stealing and burning them.

Somalina   
Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

i was trying to help u ladies by saying this is a weak topic!! so come up with something better.

-------------------------------

Yaabka yaabkiisa, did i forget to mention "Mali guys sit tight and take notes" ..I didn't know i had to write it in far waaween for you..

If you have nothing positive to say then don't bother at all...it is really that simple...

Somalina   

2+2...lol....i won't make any promises....it is part of my grooming process..it is hard not to shape eyebrows...

Grass--hopefully they are little baggy...lol..hate skinny jeans too...

NNC, call me 5. I know it's difficult to stop if you're used to it, and everybody seems to be doing it - how big of a deal can it be, right!

Skinny jeans on guys? It's only acceptable to wear skinny jeans if you're a 13-25 year-old girl/woman with the body of Kate Moss. Fat females wearing skinny jeans are almost as repulsive as guys wearing skinny jeans.

^ Which you just helped perpetuate, so I guess that makes you a woman, too?

C'mon, lets go back to the kitchen Josephine.

Haneefah   

The question should have contained the word 'some' infront of Somali men (because one's subjective views on a few cannot certainly be applied to all). If so, I would say:

Complacency; lack of ambition, dedication, patience, and thirst for knowledge!