Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

5 Things that turns you off about Somali men are...

Somalina   

1. Reer baadiye and immature (the type that you dont want to introduce to your friends to)..a dude that believes "dumar been aa lagu soo xaragiliyaa, runa waa lagu daqaa"

2. The funny guy-who thinks he is an award wining comedian (news flash! you are not Russell Peters bro with your lame non-laughable jokes)..

3. Smokers (filthy habit, and no it is not cool to smoke)

4. Those that think "Not interested" means keep pursuing me please i beg you..

5. Jealous freaks (24/7 inquiring about your whereabouts)

I like funny men, even when they try hard and fail, that in itself makes me laugh! I would also add -

The pretend wadaad- This man will act righteous from day one, telling you what youre wearing, doing etc is wrong...and then you realise it was all for show and to control you cos the dude doesnt even pray.

The boastful educated guy- this man is so proud of his Masters degree you'd think he set the syllabus and came up with half the theories himself! Certainly one to avoid if you happen to be educated too.

The guy with the EGO from hell- This man probably had his mother sing him lullabies about his looks or smarts right up until the day you last saw him. He will constantly put other men down in the gayest of fashions and still expect you to pick up bills, clean, everything basically...because he's too sexy for it!

The liar - This man, for no reason known to mankind, will lie about everything in the first few dates...and not things everyone lies about (like how many partners youve had, what a great cook you are, how much you love your family)..no..the guy will say he's close friends with Rousseau, been on dates with Marilyn Monroe, babysat for Madonna...I find them the scariest of them all.

The pretend wadaad- This man will act righteous from day one, telling you what youre wearing, doing etc is wrong...and then you realise it was all for show and to control you cos the dude doesnt even pray.

The boastful educated guy- this man is so proud of his Masters degree you'd think he set the syllabus and came up with half the theories himself! Certainly one to avoid if you happen to be educated too.

The guy with the EGO from hell- This man probably had his mother sing him lullabies about his looks or smarts right up until the day you last saw him. He will constantly put other men down in the gayest of fashions and still expect you to pick up bills, clean, everything basically...because he's too sexy for it!

The liar - This man, for no reason known to mankind, will lie about everything in the first few dates...and not things everyone lies about (like how many partners youve had, what a great cook you are, how much you love your family)..no..the guy will say he's close friends with Rousseau, been on dates with Marilyn Monroe, babysat for Madonna...I find them the scariest of them all.

LMOF! :D:D:D:D:D

There are only 2.

1. Insecurity

2. Big ego

Don't be a bore and don't be desperate.

Somalina   

Rudy...you are definately #1 ..

you are not a woman and shouldn't be posting on here. Read the subject line first before you start typing.