Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Repent Xinn! Repent!

Abtigiis   

^Prudence dictates that! keep out of this, Sanaag man! :D:D:D Lest it might take regional dimension.

EDIT:

Also, when you are well aware of the Sanaag temper!

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I now see, your message to Xinn just after you declared you are not in this, as a clear demonstration of honouring your oath of fealty to the man from the East. In view of that, I am left with no option but to reflect on what must have propelled Ina-Camanje to run away when he heard the approching caravan of Xididkii from the East:

Waa koramadoodii waxaa koorta soo luli'ye

Kud hadilee waa waxaan laheyn kubabka daalaaye

Saakana Kabdo-castii miyaaa kadinka ii taagan??

The difference is, this time, no one is running away! Unleash your wrath, Sophist! Unleash! But again I caution you with the following lines from Ina-Aflaw, who scoffing at the threat of coalescing minnows in a duel, said:

Qaraamaad, qacleey, iyo hadhuudh, qamandigii heeda

Qudayaal la soo ururiyey iyo dhuuni toban qoys ah

Quudkaa ninkii cunis ka daya waa qashiinimo'e

Alow yaa intaan qabar ku dhicin qoloba meel geeya

Oo qoysba qoyskii lahaa qaalinka u raacsha!

love@ the mubaarazah.

This mubaarazah of yours reminds me Ina Qurreex ! Just like you, he used to talk loudly and at times made what seemed to be a credible threat. Observing from the distance, and seeing Ina Qureex (who truly was a man with scanty merchandise), wielding broken verses, one of the great poets of Ciid offered unsolicited advice.

Wuxuu yiri:

Jilbis dabadi lama taaban karo jirkanna xaraare’e

Jiic baarki lama fuuli karo jay haddaad tahay’e

Haddaad jaad xuntahay qoortu waa jalaqsan kaa dheere’e

Jug yar baa ku gaadhay iyo waxaan jabin laftaadiiye

Nacfina waa jiraa oo waxbaad jalamsanaysaaye

*********** intaa joogsi how dhimmane’e

Joog Ina Qureexow rag waa kala jid qaataayye

Arigaaga jiro yaan iblays jaaha kaa luminne

In the spirit of compromise, I decided to heed Geelle's and Sophist’s advice not to complete my Nadeney addeereeyey gabay.

A & T, aan heshiinnee gabdhaha ii daa! Sidoo kale, sheeka xariiradaa wax aad iyo had jeer dhex qubto ka aruuri. If you do that, raggu waa shaah! Kolba wax walba waad ka murmaysaaye, bal offer kaa wax ka dheh!

Abtigiis   

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@ina-quureex! Saas ninyahoow maxaa kuu diiday waa horey arintu dhamaan laheyde! Intaad kolba xaawalay yaan lala hadlin hayso!

So, women become a resource to be pawned and traded across debate forums?! This time, I agree to given you peace with the conditions we have agreed to keep for ourselves! Failure to deliver on promises entails the possiblity of sporadic and unexpected resumption of hostilities!

One more condition is for you to clear what I wanted to say in my four lines to the aggrieved party!

Rukni diini ah ma aha inaad igu raraataaye

rabinna iima kaa qorin inaan raarta kuu fadhiyo

I will be looking for my calaf with the my farsamo- weird but practical, should you fail to end the dependency sydrome in that field!

EDIT

War hedde Geeloow, odaytinimadaadu waa sidee? Ninka heshiis kama baryaye, haduu labadanadaba dan noo yahay ha ogolaado! Adigii baa wax sii qaribayee! Walee gabadh baanna kuu dirsadeen!

Nephissa   

waxan soo xasuustay paltalk, fuq, fuq, ka fuq maayka lol markii la is dhihi jiray. Hadda waxay maraysaa, fuq, war fuq, ka fuq, Xiin.

Abtigiis   

Nepthys,

Waad salaaman tahay! It seems becuase I don't see women as impartial when it comes to Xinn's matters, it would have been better if you could persuade one of the menfolk here in SOL to say what you just said. Maybe, I will listen to them.

But, again, this is not an ordinary call from any women. It is Nephtys and I have to listen! Haye! ee adna odayga hoos ula hada oo inanka daa' ku dheh! :D:D

^^Allah@ Bishaaro! Allow ku daa :D .

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

So, women become a resource to be pawned and traded across debate forums?!

Resource, pawn, commodity (trade), and women in the same sentence?

Wallee inaad lalmaanaysaa :D

Naden   

A&T, ‘dare not’ miyaa the story :D ? And who called you filth?! It wasn’t me, that’s certain.

Listen, respect begets respect and your earlier posts will show you who is insulting whom. But in the spirit of communicating old-school-nomad style of gabay and mah-mah, here is my modest contribution: caruur caruur aan lala ciyarin baa jira.

In fairness to you, my presence in your thread is not only unwanted by you but by me as well. There are many instances where I enjoy a good verbal spar, but I prefer to do it willingly and without the presence of mysterious undertones or proxy, albeit good-natured, tangles. Xiin's halqabsi may have been better served by someone who can actually understand it and engage it, though he’s been kind enough to clarify.

War heedhe Abtigiisow, adigiiba wax tuur joojin la'a maxaan wax qabanaa dee. Adigu sidii aad uga soo hor jeeday peace caravan kii baad heshiiskanna u diidan tahay soo maaha? See how many fronts baad ka dagaalamaysid.

Buuxo   

^Xiinow, Abtigiis caadi ma ah :D ...When he notices a good guy in the crowd , he starts attacking him at any chance he gets.marka in'uu gogal loo dhigtuu raba and he will be happy to announce that he was sorry to attack you& offer his daughter as xaalmarin. Laakiin Peace caravanka waligaa taageer and marry me instead :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Naden:

Listen, respect begets respect and your earlier posts will show you who is insulting whom. But in the spirit of communicating old-school-nomad style of gabay and mah-mah, here is my modest contribution:
caruur caruur aan lala ciyarin baa jira.

It is elementary that when you have brought an ant-infested log into the kitchen, you should expect a lizard! I should have known!

It is me, dear Naden, who chose to invoke your aviatar! It is me! :D:D

Anyway, salaams and let us hope this marks the end of the bad beginning.

----------------------------------------

Xiinoow

Cudbi iyo canbaro iyo hadaad caasha soo kicisay

Canab iyo ceebla hadaad ku tidhii kaalay ila caaya

Ma cabbana ninkaad moodaysa inuu sii cararayaaye

Ha cabaadin abtoow adigaa cuskaday ceesaamaha'e