Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Repent Xinn! Repent!

NGONGE   

A&T,

This scattergun approach will be your downfall, saaxib. Focus on Xiin and stop biting every time someone replies to you. :D

By the way, that bit about ripping the clothes and calling for moderators, who are you talking about there? I assumed it was Xiin and not Naden but she confused me with her reply. Where is Nuune to explain..war ega gaaar...

nuune   

^^ lool@Sophist, wlcme back bro, long time, did you landed in Dubai.

Sophist, ninkaan AT&T wali ismiina baranin baan filayaa, bal xoogaa afareey is weedaarsada, wuu jecelyahay inuu xoogaa deel-qaafeeyo :D

Ngonge, maanta waxba ma sharxi karo sxb, eydin baa igu taagan

Sophist   

Nuune, not yet in Jan Insha Allah. I am taking it easy on my gardening leave-- curious name indeed, I live in a flat and have no garden to tend to!!. How Dublin? London is sunny today.

I haven't had the pleasure nuune, AT&T seems the sort of fellow who enjoys street fighting- even if he is out-gunned; is that foolish or nomadic bravery?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A&T,

This scattergun approach will be your downfall, saaxib. Focus on Xiin and stop biting every time someone replies to you.
:D

It is impossible. The man likes to fight like an insurgent. Conventional war is not his forte. You fire at him and like the Liberation Tigers of Tamil ealan, female zealots fire back. Dirty war. The sad part is human rights organisations denounce me, later, for killing innocent civillains mainly children and women!

-------------------------------------

Xinn

I totally reject your dani when it comes to your allegations that there were insinuations behind my statement on why you didn't call Nephtys. Ya sheik maradaa halkaa kaaga dhacday. I was merely following our discussion on earlier duels where you said either Nepthys or Buuxo (xidigo??) (not sure which one) will tell which of us was making deel-qaaf! Period. Wixii kale ee aad ogtahay, adaa og! I equally resent your anger on that!

Sida kale adeer waa la faaya! Hedde nin weyna waa tahee, dagaalku ha ku koobnaado combatants'ka. What is this business of you involving non-combatant civillians? :D:D They can cheer from behind, but in the front? No!

Sophist

adeer war xun baa la iga kaa siiyey'e nin meel uu galo la' baan ahey. I am not a street fighter. Ever saw a miskiin in town who is being followed by kids who throw stones at him? Like that, I run always until it becomes absoultely unavoidable that I take a big stone and face them! Anyway, welcome back and hope you will not add to my predicament.

-------------

War kii xumaa ee JB ahaa xaguu u kacay? :D

It is impossible. The man likes to fight like an insurgent. Conventional war is not his forte. You fire at him and like the Liberation Tigers of Tamil ealan, female zealots fire back. Dirty war. The sad part is human rights organisations denounce me, later, for killing innocent civillains mainly children and women!

LOOOOOOOOL@female zealots - hence my advice to you earlier - you and xiin should have your own batlle thread - your respective backers (in your case Ngonge & Jaceylbaro and xiin's case all the zealot females) should only be allowed to either say LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL as sign of clapping for who ever scores the points.

smile.gif

remeber though you are not allowed to respond to their clapping, or pace up down the forum like that short hand mc'Kan calling out "my friends". ;)

War kii xumaa ee JB ahaa xaguu u kacay?

Xalaybu hababo ka dhacay hadaqya sii jeeda :D

Waryaa AT&T, I thought you have started this thread with good intention, telling Xiin to repent from the peace caravan. But now I see it as another thread of fist fight between you and Xiin, and you've already took your gloves off.

Back to the peace caravan Vs barrel of the gun approaches. It seems to me that AT&T, your idea of Somali conflict starts and end with Ethiopian presence in Somali and ends with their departure. Where Xiin's stand on the conflict (or at least the way he sees it) is based on Somali's long going civil war that started decades ago. Now, his approach of bringing Somalis together to the wider DIRIN (as some call it)while our enemy are still present in our land, might sound gullible to lot of people, but it is a noble and the only way out of this mayhem. Your approach never worked before and will not work in Somalia even if these gaagaabs leave this night. It was Somalis that were killing each other before these guys came in and will remain the same if they departure.

So, stop discouraging the brother or any one else who supports peace over the GUN..And one more thing, that gabay was deelqaas, see kaa noqotay sow adigii lahaa waxaan ka imi weyla lagu xidh? :D

Abtigiis   

I have nothing against women. MS DD is there and we are at peace! Others too. It was when they come between me and Ngonge that I tell "please leave the boxing ring". That is now deemed offensive. This earth, people!

-----------------------

On a serious note, odayga Xinn ergaa iigu maqan? I mean how long do I survive to be seen as maati-lays? (killer of the vulnerable.

But even before his reaction, I am declaring a unilateral cessation of all fighting until a panel investigates whether any breach of the laws of war has been committed by me. I reckon that is cool to Xinn as well!

Naden   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Shall we, therefore, conclude that despite the harsh manner in which you said it, you are willing to stay off this matter and that you have in a way heeded my advice?

A&T, if you want threads where people can't comment, start a forum and delete as necessary.

You obviously hunt for shocked applause in every post but please don't do it at the expense of my avatar, it makes you seem deeply inadequate.

^^Naden, I will inshaa Allah complete the gabay one day. Halqabsi is when a poet chooses to converse with someone else about the topic of his/her poem.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A&T,

By the way, that bit about ripping the clothes and calling for moderators, who are you talking about there? I assumed it was Xiin and not Naden but she confused me with her reply. Where is Nuune to explain..war ega gaaar...

^^Surely he was talking about Naden :D ! But Naden, it must be borne in mind, is above of it all.

Folks, I admire Aw Tusbaxle’s energy and industrial output. He’s a good friend of mine. I love him so much that I seriously considered sending him a Ciidul Fidri gift --I thought buying him Miles Stones, and sendind a note along with it that reads: si fiican u mayro intaadan taaban :D !

But the man is not without anomalies. And his anomalies can hardly be compensated. Take his strategy to seduce SOL girls with the odes of his posts. NG somehow decided not to tell his friend the perils of such an ad-hoc strategy. I for one never craved to be counted as one of his cheerleaders on that course. I warned him before on it, but his peculiar boldness got in the way of heeding a genuine advice from a loyal friend.

Kaaga darane xoogaa markuu joogaba anuu igusoo kala jiireeyyaa :D . Ibtilo.

ps---Aw Tusbaxle, there are visible scratches on some of the viewer’s faces. And those scratches my good friend resemble that of your marks! Xaal bixi waryee.

pps---Sophist, a knowledgeable fellow in the matters of Somali literature, has spoken. His verdict is not only right, but also carries a significant weight.

Xiinow, brother AT&T intent wasn't to ignite a full blown war with you, but I guess meela uusan rabin ayay ka adaay xabaddu. Marka don't finish that gabay and spare the firing shots, this goes to both of you.

Sophist   

AT&T, Ha warwerin anigu cidna kuu raaci maayo.

Xiin: hade wiilku waa cabanayaaye tareesada ka dhim awoowe.

London people- is anyone going to see Garriey tomorrow evening at Oxford house? I am.

Ms DD, Insha Allah, looking forward it.

Abtigiis   

Sophist, briefing you on where things stand is not equated with Cabasho. It is not bad or a sign of weakness to do so, but it isn't the case here. I could have let you wander aimlessly in your apparent somnampulsim!!!

I, however, had the foresight to see you were flexing your muscles to jump in, and wanted to counter that.

I now see, your message to Xinn just after you declared you are not in this, as a clear demonstration of honouring your oath of fealty to the man from the East. In view of that, I am left with no option but to reflect on what must have propelled Ina-Camanje to run away when he heard the approching caravan of Xididkii from the East:

Waa koramadoodii waxaa koorta soo luli'ye

Kud hadilee waa waxaan laheyn kubabka daalaaye

Saakana Kabdo-castii miyaaa kadinka ii taagan??

The difference is, this time, no one is running away! Unleash your wrath, Sophist! Unleash! But again I caution you with the following lines from Ina-Aflaw, who scoffing at the threat of coalescing minnows in a duel, said:

Qaraamaad, qacleey, iyo hadhuudh, qamandigii heeda

Qudayaal la soo ururiyey iyo dhuuni toban qoys ah

Quudkaa ninkii cunis ka daya waa qashiinimo'e

Alow yaa intaan qabar ku dhicin qoloba meel geeya

Oo qoysba qoyskii lahaa qaalinka u raacsha!

-------------

Dear Naden

I hope and pray God will give you the wisdom and humility to reflect on your uncalled and vitepurative onslaught on my character! totally out of the blue. Nothing,nothing can justify that. I can't stress my displeasure any more.

Yet, you seem to suggest I am stifling your natural right to insult, if that is what you see as a contribution to the threads I dominate. You did before, you can better yourself if you feel the urge to do so. Don't confuse comments with insults!

And somehow I sense you resent the "shocked applause" of the crowd as evidenced by your admonishing of them against my stories and again repeating it here! Like it or not, it shall continue from my end. You can go and hang a million time if you don't like it!

Can you tell me what was offensive about my Gabay which was a reply to Xinn's Halqabsi? Standard poetry demands I follow it if I desire to do so! On the otherhand, you called me a filty man vomiting poison! Not that I really care about it anymore, but just to remind you to make an introspection of what you do before you play victim!

You could have laid the wreath on the veritably dignified Xinn, without infringing on mine!

That I talk about filth (in the stories which obviously made you form an opinion) doesn't mean I take filth!!! I don't.

NOR DO I BABYSIT SUCH NONESENSE!

I get hot and truculent!

Dare not!

Wabilaahi tawfiiq!

----------------------

Xiinoow

Adeer, you subtly imply I have meant harm in warning someone not to meddle! Go back and tell me what is wrong in my Halqabsi? Don't give the impression that it was wrong! It is utterly dishonest and unbecoming of you. You cynically declare: "...But Naden is above that!" Excuse me!!!, Above what? what was meant to her?

Everything is not about winning debates or reasserting a reputation for infallibility. Come clean on this dear Xiin. Waxaad ka dhigaysaa sidii anoo gabadha ku idhi dharka iska bixi! just because the wording of my warning went through clothes analogy.

P.S

Sida kale, arintii inoo gaarka aheyd waa runtaa oo waxaan ka biqi inay sidaaa u dhacday. Bal hadaan waayo waan kuu soo sheegi!