Sign in to follow this  
who-me

Imagine you being hammered by this freak?

Zafir   

Katrina, I don’t appreciate you Iljibis other guys, not when am in the room at least. Anyways tonight, pick up you at eight, Is that cool?

Ps: did ya open ya mail today, how did ya like your V-card? I know, I know am too good to be true.

Sayyid   

I never liked the 'sport' of boxing! My earlier 'suspiciouns' have been confirmed, that it is indeed a sport for pathetic, inadequate people with small 'brains'.

it's a dangerous and a unnecessary sport for ****** and lowlifes.

Katrina   

Ahura, what happened? Didn’t you get the bouquet of roses and box of chocolates I sent to your workplace? Here is lil some'in some'in for you

You two-timing cheating cheap bastad! redface.gif I want nothing to do with you and your other woman!

PS. My pitbull and I will be waiting for you at 8!

Zafir   

^^Can’t a brother leave his options open? Is that a crime?

Ps: pitbull? Am afraid, am-na have to pull no call no show.

Urban   

hey katrina, u gonna be an aunt to a niece or a nephew?

this is possibly the worst valentines day ever, its reading week so all my friends went home..except me. stuck here on my own. oh well, liverpool v arsenal (football) in half hour, thats my date.

Originally posted by LaVie:

I suppose that makes you a midget then S-b.
:D

Shhh, no randy thoughts now.

Unbeknownst to you is my past participation in midget throwiwng bouts. Let me assure that you don't ever want to lock horns with a midget in the ring. Lets just say they don't take no BS from no body.

Katrina   

We don't know, Urban. My sis decided this time around she didn't want to know, the nerve!! This makes it twice as hard coz got to make a list for boys and girls. I did threaten her. If she threw this name out that it would be over btwn us.

I'm guessing your reading week is like our spring break? :confused:

Trust me your V-day is better than some ppl I know. A friend of mine just called. This is her first v-day without her bf for many yrs and guess what? This sleazy club owner who's like twice her age sent her something. I think she's puking right about now. :D Another friend of mine spent hours today just to look hot, something about not letting others bring her down coz she ain't got a man and it's all about self-love blah blah blah. See with jokers like that you got to feel good.

Shid got to run, I'd rather watch a game in 1/2hr than meet with a quantum phys prof...enjoy the game Urban. smile.gif

Originally posted by Wijdan:

quote:

Ahura, what happened? Didn’t you get the bouquet of roses and box of chocolates I sent to your workplace? Here is lil some'in some'in for you

You two-timing cheating cheap bastad!
redface.gif
I want nothing to do with you and your other woman!

Ahem...Ahura is not the other woman. Thank you.

It's cruel to call him a freak since the way he was born is out of his control. How can you judge him on that? I think he used his 'flaw' (as some would call it) to his advantage, so good 4 him.

Wijdan,

For the sake of my sanity, please change that hideos avatar. If your lazy, I promise to pm you cute ones. JUST CHANGE IT. I keep thinking of my microbiology class- a time which I would rather forget. :mad:

Urban   

^^^i guess my vday isnt the worst then :D

dont stress katrina, do what somalis do best and name the baby after grandparents.

our reading week is the same as your spring break i think..we're supposed to go over our notes and that...BS

anyways how is your vday going so far? other than Zafirs online flowers and gifts, have you recieved anythin? lol

enjoy your phys meeting katrina :D

100 POSTS!!! A CENTURY!!! finally...get the bubbly