Sign in to follow this  
Taqwa

E-mail Group for the Male Nomads!!

Taqwa   

The E-mail group will start January 15 and end in May 15, 2003. A brother could continue from that day Insha'Allah. Thank You for the advice Khayr, Abdinuur, Tamina, Jawahiir.

P.S. Sisters if you go to search engine's you could find E-mail groups for muslim sisters from all over the world. If your intention is sincere, go to these or creat one amongst yourselfs.

OG-Moti, your advice is taken brother.

Remember Jawahiir too much laughter darkens the Heart and leads to forgetting Allah. (paraphrased hadith).

Wa Salam

Loyan   

Taqwa ... I been asking where is the men's corner when I registered here. Great initiative and topic.

I would like to ask you... what is your qualifications on the subject of Islam? Issues regarding men? Somali culture? Moderating a forum?

Faheema.   

And I thought this was just a phase.... but it seems the men of SOL have been campaigning for some time :D . Brothers, I really don’t see the use of having a section for “Men only “ but I hope you get some recognition as some of you are so determined.

p.s. Silence does that E-mail list still exist by any chance?

Taqwa   

Wow in exactly January 8, 2005 this would have been 2 years ago. Subhanallah time was fast wallahi and I can see from my thread I was grouchy then, and maybe still a little. smile.gif

Nifty inabtii raga SOL waxan email oo Qoraay 5 bilod markana waxan donayeey qof kale ino xilka iga qaado since I was in the midst of other duties. No one was around to do it so it just faded with time. My old email account was closed due to the fact I never checked my emails and that is where their email was. It was triumphant alhamdullilah, it was a list of about 31-34 brothers from SOL. Miskiin Macruuf Aqiyaar was the only one that replied with humor. smile.gif

It was once a week and the email was every Thursday just before Friday prayer. Maybe you can start the sisters’ version but I wanted to point out that it wasn’t a men thing on my behalf but to convey what ever small knowledge I had. I refused females due to the fact that shaydan will always be involved and I still wouldn’t change my opinion. smile.gif

Diamante   

why are we getting worked up about a post of a year ago? and if he said he doesnt want to include you girls why are you forcing your way in?

Go find someone else who will happily send you emails that remind you of ALLAH. even better go pray 5 times a day, that way you have a reminder of ALLAH 5 times a day and you are not waiting for some email to plop into your inbox.

Walahi people nowadays....*shakes head*