Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Oh boy! Tysons is up in flames, he gone!

Paragon   

Well, out of 23 friends of mine watching the Lewis Vs Tyson, only I and another friend were certain that Tyson will get the beat-ups he deserves. How exegerated was that fight, men it was like all night and the adverts were everywhere through the whole week, but the future was not that bright for Iron Mike Tyson. His words were "Lewis, i am coming for you!" but My friend mr-cool Lewis words were as cool as this "Tyson you either put up or shut the Heck up" Ofcourse i added the heck but he sounded like a typical brit wasn't he? eh?

Now fellas tell me what your expectations were and what you got as a result of killer left jabs...lol too bad for the Americans coz not only were they supporting him but they were scared that he might eat their kids and rip out their hearts. Let us just say, Tyson's page in History was ripped out of the book, the end of a legacy.

I support Lewis coz of what he has done for his locals, he built a college for the school drop-outs whom no other school takes in, that was a big boost for his hood. He sponsored many programmes unlike Tyson who is fighting to pay for the Jewelery expenses he incurred.

Tell me you side of the story.....

Pujah.   

well well well not only did I lose my money on that ni99a (tyson) i'm really so dissapointed at him....I was watching the fight on saturday nite and he barely made any punches whatever happened to the so called IRON MAN ...I thought since he was hufing and bufing since november, he will really have something to show for.... I was really expecting lewis to be out by the third round but it turns out that...big 'ol mike was a goner by the fifth round even though he barely made it to eight round

P.S this is not the first time I lost a bet to my brothers....I guess i'm never gonna go against them...but hey who can blame me for thinking tyson will win

Afew years in jail, two expensive devorces, lousy trainers/bloodsuckers and too many lawsuits have obviously taken their toll. Having said that I dont think Lewis fought fair as he was holding Tyson all the way instead of exchanging some much needed cool punches. I cant believe I stayed all night for that fight.

That was a first class butt whipping Tyson received, I loved watching every minute of it.

I hope now that he will go away and vanish into oblivion and we will never hear from him again. Sad to know that after all the beating he took, he isn’t going enjoy all the money he made on the fight.

I hear that after he is done paying off all the bill collectors, the net proceeds left will be about two to three million $$$. I also hear that his pigeons cost $500.000 annually to maintain. Go figure.

-------------------------------

wizride.gif

Dhimbil   

It was embarrasing to see tyson get beat down, but it was worst to see the way he acted after the fight (tyson getting the sweat off lewis's face) lol & how tyson admitted he was talking crap before the fight to promote it, he was in submission to lewis & i thought that was degrading for him.

Illmatic,

Mike Tyson “Master of Deception”, after the butt whipping came the butt kissing smile.gif . Tyson was basically begging for a rematch. He thought he can get it by being nice…. but like you said he completely embarrassed himself. Let’s hope he will go away for good this time.

Paragon   

Man, that was the funny thing i heard. The bloody pigeons that coast half a million dollars to maintain. Tyson is a looser, i mean, how many Africans die from hunger? it doesn't take a great mathematical to figure that out.

MCC you are right man, i think it is time for Yson to vanish into Oblivion.

I use to support him but i stopped supporting him last year. He was in London and bought a ring that coasted 1 million pounds, i was like what? is he nuts?

He is a bygone and done with

Dhimbil   

MCC iyo Jamaal, lol

I think the guy is broke, that's why he is repeatedly coming back to the ring with out any substance, remember hollyfield beat him twice, both times tyson own actions cost him the title and now by lewis, and he has the guts to ask for a rematch again, what a joke,, i also think he should just retire & leave with what ever dignity he has left.