Saalax

New rebel group operating in Awdal confirmed

Saalax   
46 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Haddee Reer Boorame jabhad noqdeen xaalka ma sahlano oo meel xun maraayaa.

Meelkasta Jabhad ba ka dhalatay waqooyiga Somalia.

galbeedi   

Holac,

Saaxiib I am safe and sound in my good old Canada. The most peaceful nation on earth.

Anyway, Jabhado are the new norms now in Somaliland to extract your needs from Muuse Biixi. The Awdal community is three clan blocks, and this Jabhad is a sub sub clan of one of them.It is the Ceel Bardaale , Dila and Wajaale community. I think most of the grievances are about farm lands in " Banka Wajaale" where the government is cultivating wheat both in the public land some land that belong to that community. 

I have no idea how serious it is.It could be some politicians pushing things to get ministerial posts or perks.

I  heard that the governor  met two of city council members from that community and asked them about a hundred men who were assembled  in west of Dila area, and they told him that these guys are not different than when Reer Berbera put some clan members in the mountain to protest about the port, or east Burco and Buurmadow technicals in Sanaag or even Caare boys roaming SAnaag. It is a clan looking after its right. Why our boys are different?. The next day they were arrested. 

The talk is Muuse had fired almost  all the public servants from that community since they were the supporters of Waddani party. The last director in the service was removed this week. Sida ka jirta Somaliland Waa xaqayagii baan doonaynaa, dawladiina waa lanaga nadiifiyey.

I think Muuse Biixi want to crush and eliminate those who support the opposition from government jobs.. He is courting trouble. 

galbeedi   

Since the vice presidential candidate of Waddani is from this community, they probably helping their allies in Sanaag to put more pressure to Muuse. 

Will see how it goes in the next few days. It is Xaaji Xanjuf maternal cousins.

The awdal Community in Somaliland are not fighting against their nation nor government. As  most koonfurians always wish. Iyaga landta cidwalba kajecel. As galbeedi said its reer dila and some of them feel dissatisfied mostly politicians. Its not the people the president toured the galbeed regions of somaliland just recently.There is no problem in Somaliland. Dooraashada uun halo diyaar garoobo. Just bet on the right horse next time. 

Saalax   
9 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

You would wish for problems in somaliland but it wil not happen will only get stronger and stronger. No matter what the pirates and the other koonfurians say. 

The only person wishing in this thread is you, a bit like that ictiraaf you use to wish for but gave up on. :D

I don't need to wish reality speaks for its self no rebels in the west of Somaliland. There wasn't even an incident in the awdal regions for almost 22 years since the eelbardaale conflict .  Somaliland  got only stronger and stronger politically and its social cohesion is even stronger today than it was before. 

Saalax   
17 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Magacaan aan maqlo waa hore igu dambeysay. Maanta laakiin kuwa ka been  badan ayaa wada joogo, koow ka yahay kan Aqalka Cad fadhiyo.

:D