Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Losing her faith

Abtigiis   

Nowhere did Rhazes spoke carabi, and even if he does, it might be a ploy to creat exactly the impression you got. Wuu soow bowsan karaa inyar oo uu isku qariyo.

But this is Raamsade. Trust me.

Khuraad Buraad ayaan maqli jiray. icon_razz.gif

Sual qofkii qabo,hab looga jawaaba ayeey lehdahay(sax?). Qofku haduu lilaahi iyo daacad yahay,they should send a quick email to the local imaam. I dont think you will get concrete answers by posting such questions on FB.(You wlc comments from right wing nutcases who will say "die kufar!")

I also wish muslims all over the world should learn how to really respond to ppl who question their imaan. Really,they do drive most people away from the deen. Ilaahow nasoo hanuuni dhamanteen. :(

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Nowhere did Rhazes spoke carabi, and even if he does, it might be a ploy to creat exactly the impression you got. Wuu soow bowsan karaa inyar oo uu isku qariyo.

But this is Raamsade. Trust me.

Kaagan yar ee hantaataca badan kolna Baashi oo inoo dhuumanaya weeyaan dheh, kolna Raamsade oo hulaab kale inoo soo xidhay weeyaan dheh. Doodda haka leexin hilinka toosan, adeer.

Unbeknownst to you, of course, is the reality that SOL was intellectually more lively when Baashi, Sophist, Viking, Jamaal-11 et al were regular contributors. Kuwa xafaayada xidhan oo adigoo miidhan baa hoygani ka dhigay meel lama soo galaan ah. Walee dhallaan iyo dheddig baa meesha kharibay.

UZTAAD   

War A&T, ninkaan somaligiisa baa laga garan karaa inuusan aheyn RAAMSADE, waayo raamsade afkoonfireed buu lahaa laakiin ninkaan afwaqooyi buu ku hadlayaa. :D:D

Some people are too intellectual for the constraints of religion, in fact they are so intelligent they use other people's arguments against religion. Hmm...

Regarding gabadha, ilaahay haduu hanuun la damacsanyahay, may she study Islam and repent. If not then cool.

Lets just hope she doesnt become one of those pathetic people who left the religion but can't let go, like a bad marriage resulting in kids. They're forever consumed by the thoughts of the very God or Idea they rejected.

Chimera   

I do question my faith every once in a while, if you don't, then your just a blind follower. Alot of muslim kids are raised with a fear factor, don't question this wa haraam you go to hell, don't question that wa haraam you go to hell. I remember when i was around 5/6 my older brother's new bicyle was vandalised, and he started cursing Allah, i pleaded with him to stop because i was scared like a mofo, but then he said something so brutal, I just ducked to the ground believing both of us would be struck by Allah's wrath, nothing happened, but still.....

Tuujiye   

Waraa Raamsade! hadii aad shuko xitaa soo xiratid anaga waan ku kaseynaa ee buuqa jooji lool.... A&T waa ogtahay in waxba ka fakaneyninee... Haduu arko naag niqaami ah oo iyada dhan dadan, wuu sheegikaraa qofkee tahay, Magaceeda iyo meesha ee dagantahee....Toorabiin aa lagu daba dhigtay ee bax kaniisadii iska aad lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Rhazes, ok you are not Raamsade. You are the vulger Napolean. Aflagaadadiisii waad leedahay.

But on the issue, you started with the fatuos remark that becuase the girl started doubting her faith, she must be intelligent. Let us say she is, although I fail to conclude the millions of atheists and agnostics, not to mention pagans, in the world all have IQ levels that are above the rest of the people. But let us say you are right and the girl is intelligent. So what? how do you expect SOL'ers to help her? Are we going to debate the existence of God, aakhira etc and agree on and then offer her a way out of her situation? No way! She didn't even ask a question. She made a revealation.

You may say the very exercise of debating is enlightening and is worth the effort. You are right. But haven't we gone in circles and circles from one thread to another on this same subject in the last couple of years? What more value does it add to go into another round?

I don't like debating these issues not because I am discomforted by them but because I see the futility of going around a dead-locked issue over and over. Should we go into this cycle just to appease few atheists who drive some joy from the distress of the faithful by mocking their religion?

Tan kale ee aad ciyaal iyo haween ka hadlayso, caruur badan oo adi kaa aqli badan ayaan arkay anigu and I don't know how your 'intelligence' fails to tell you that sex and age are not barriers for intellectual debates. That is if we assume we are children as you alleged.

Please bring the profound intellecual debates we missed since the gentlemen you mentioned left us, for we are here to learn. But, for you to imbibe few theological matters from your mission-mates and to come here and bamboozle us as a serious thinker, merely for copying and pasting someone else's ideas, is disingenous. Waxaan intaa aheyn oo cusub meesha la imo and we are all ears!

By the way, it doesn't matter if you are Raamsade or Rhazes or Napolean. Your views are the same as the one's we suspect you to be and to that extent there is little reason to be preoccupied with your code-names.

Maaddeey   

Kan oo kale Gaal lama yiraahdo, waa Zindiiq! 'hoos ka gaal' raba in si uu moodo iney cilmiyeysantahay Diinta u dura!, been & runna isku dara, waxyaabaha muqadasaadka ahna dadka qalbigooda ka siibo, bal fiiri sida uu Tawxiidka ugu yeero 'The so called' ama uu gabadha gaalowday oo Aakhiro & Abaal marin ma jirto leh uu 'Mufakkira' & 'Intelligent' ugu yeero, Culimada oo la istikhfaafsado IWM.

Ngonge, maxad ku raacsantahay Zindiiqa?

Abtigiis   

Raamsade waan u gafay, oo waaba nin fikirkiisa si edeb leh u sheegta. Laakin Rhazes a.k.a NAPOLEAN waa aflagaado socota. Isagoo bilaa-diin ah ayuu hadana rabaa inuu dad handado.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Rhazes:

Why do SOLers always assume I'm an old Nomad? Ibtisam said I was Cicero. Karl Polyani said I was Max. Abtiga says I'm Raamsade. Someone else sent me a message, speculating whether I was xiinfaniin's alter-ego. I'm not Johnny either. I guess I'm everything to everyone. :mad:

You see how he knows his comrades-in-faithlessness? Except Xinn which he added to confuse. Curiously the name Napoealn is omitted.

How many times did I tell you my favourite channell is crime and investigation?

Maaddeey   

To be fair, A & T, he got you when he said: Abtiga vehemently opposes lopping off limbstaas ka jawaab, oo ama ha lagaa qanciyo ama waxad u jeeddo sheeg, illaa Muslimna waan ahay, Allena xukunkiisa waxaan rabo waan iska diidi isma qaadaneysee!. Wareeg, wareeg oo The Zack u jawaab! smile.gif

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Raamsade waan u gafay, oo waaba nin fikirkiisa si edeb leh u sheegta.

Waar bal daya dammiinkii wuxuu ugu danbeysiiyey :D

Raamsade maaha hadaad tidhi saaxigaad keentay. Tawbadaadu maqbuul weeyaan, waxa kuu hadhsan uun inaad tidhaa islaam weeye. :D

Horta, waadigan catow iyo calaacal wada, oo aflagaaddo baad oodda iiga qaadday leh, dee waxaad soo daabacday ma ammaan baa, miyaanu deel-qaaf iyo asluub-xumo ahayn, awoowe? Mar horaan si odaynimo ah ku idhi qofaad isku caqli iyo camal tihiin la yooyootan oo wakhtiga hayga lumin.

Maaddeey, xabad yaroo argagaxiso baad tahay, laakiin rag lama caasiyee su'aal fiican baad Abtiga weydiisay. :D

Abtigiis   

Maaddeey, shabaabyahow, markaan dadka bilaa diinta ah ishayno yara sug ha isxiijine. Islaamka gacanta dadka lagooyo la soo booda ma raacsani. ma diidani xukunka alle, laakin waxaan wax ka qabaa sida loo interpret gareeyo iyo context'ga agu fuliyo. Intaasi maku deeqdaa.

Waa Napolean - adeer waan ku caayi karaa laakin I chose not to do so. Meel aan kugu caayeyna mahaysid. Laakin waxaan kuu sheegay inaad luuqadii Napoleon leedahay. Taasi waa fact ee cay ma aha. Caqligaa badan eed isuqirtayna waa runtaaye adeer meel kale la aad. 114 dhameeyey ninkii yiidhi waxaa dilay kii ugu jawaabay 'yaa kaa aqrisan'.