Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Losing her faith

Juxa   

the solution waa inti somali ah ama sheegata in dab la qabadsiiyo, otherwise it would be never ending WAXFAHAN

NGONGE   

^^ Gabadho wax badan o ma bahnaa dee. Sasab yar bay doonaysa iyo in lago yidhaahdo 'wiswiska waa caadi'. (adna wax fahan). :D

Abtigiis   

waryaa Ngonge, maad ii jawaabtid?

Ninkani wa ayo? anigu ilaa Raamsade oo socda aan meeshan ku arko, Rhazes raamsade unbuu ii yahay/

Ama waa Baashi oo gaaloobay? :D

Rhazes,

waryaa, war dee sariirtoo laga sheekeeyo laguma gaaloobo. Anigu intaas ayaan danbi leeyahay, adiguna ilaahay ma jiro ayaad leedahay. Markaa sideed diinta iiga dhawaan kartaa?

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge,

The fault is with the 'oh heshe goes to malcaamad and memorises the quran so will be ok' mentality we all have. The lack of understanding kids have is due to parents more than their malcaamad teachers. We have a relaxed approach towards it and see it as a bonus to mainstream education.

The educators and parents are both to blame but they have probably known nothing else. Todays new generation of parents should be more proactive and ensure there is understanding along with memorising a suura.

Doqonniimo [Abtigiis iyo Tusbax] waa loogu dawgalaye. :D

I think the mullahs have to rethink some of their approaches (and interpretations) to religion. The mullahs can, for instance, eschew and discard certain parts of jurisprudence. Abtiga vehemently opposes lopping off limbs. I think adult breast-feeding is utterly preposterous. These views ought to become mainstream amongst the mullahs. A person who holds such views should not be labelled a heretic or apostate. Otherwise, the hapless mullahs will be consigned to obscurity and irrelevance in the eyes of enlightened, educated Somalis.

NGONGE   

^^ Somalis? Not Muslims? :D (I agree with the overall idea if not the detail).

Aha, Norf! You think the parents themselves understand the faith then? :D

Abtigiis   

Mzansi, war punctuation marks'ga miyaadan ku dhigan 'Ramadaan Private English School?". ? stands for question marks. Waa ku sidee!

Rhazes, liberal muslim hadaad tahay opposing Alshabab's interpreation of Islam isma diidayno. Laakin Ilaahay majiro iyo sheekooyinkaa markaad la timaadid aniga Raamsade unbaad ii tahay, hadaa dooni ahow ama ha ahaan. You are Raamsade until proven that you are not Raamsade.

NGONGE   

A&T, I don't know who Rhazes is but I got a feeling (no idea from where) that he's an Arabic speaker (and not a Xiin, nuune, Baashe or Jacaylbaro sort of Arabic either). :D

I trust it'll take you a week to get all his information.