Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Losing her faith

It's funny how the faithful always rationalize the skepticisim of one their own. Oh, she was never religious to begin with. Oh, she never studied Islam properly. Oh, she's just an evil, confused, grudge-bearing shrew.

Rabble will always be rabble, preferring insolent remarks to intelligent conversation. I suppose contemplation just requires too much mental exertion, too many brain cells.

Abtigiis   

Malika, I don't think it is about bitterness with faarax, but lack of faarax could be an issue for her. If there was Faarax in her life, she would perhaps have been too preoccupied with him, markaa ilaahay mayna isa soo gaadheenba. :D

Abtigiis   

Rhazes, a.k.a Raamsade

adeeroow adigaa Super-intelligent ah and on account of that, have discovered what the rabble could not discover about God ee laakiin dadka cayda ka daa. Who are you calling rabble?

War isla yaab, waxba ma tihide, miskiin wareersan baad tahaye.

Rhazes, i really don't know what your talking about.

all the things i have said are facts. She wasn't religious, by that i don't mean observing prayers, but other aspects of her lifestyle choices.

instead of putting words into my mouth why don't you so clearly articulate your views on Islam and religion in general.

i'm willing to contemplate your 'ramblings' given the chance, so feel free.

Are you the reincarnation of Peacenow?

a sincere question without malice

Abtiga, markaad isku dhex yaaci jirtay baa la gaadhay. Awoowe waxba surwaal gaab ha iska kaaya dhigin ee sheekooyinkaagii sakhiif-ka ahaa ee Fartuun faydan iyo Cambara luul isaga noqo taasaad ku fiicnayd ee. Meesha cayaayir iyo caruurnimo lagagama baahna ee tartiibso, adeer.

Abtigiis   

Waa sax oo sheekooyinkii fartuun waan wadaynaaye, adigu laakin ma waxaad cilmi inaad leedahay ku aamintahay just for being an atheist.

Badal oday la odhan jiray oo lo'leey ahaa ayaa waa hore yidhi "salaad maxaa iga dan ah iyo subax ismaydh maydhka", laakin apart from that wax cilmi ah oo kale oo uu aduun ku soo kordhiyey mahayno.

All I am trying to say is that I have seen how you bully anybody who challenges atheists as 'unintelligent rabble'. And it follows that you think you are intelligent because you understood that there is no God. I don't think that alone makes you what you claim to be. And you are yet to produce anything that I could deem sophesticated and out of the mainstream thinking, other than a dose of anti-religion utterances that you imbibed from texts here and there.

nuune   

^^ RHAZES, Sheekooyinka AT&T xageed ku aragtey, you only joined SOL on May-2010.

PS: People with multiple nicknames has to be investigated, it is against the rules of the website.

Abtigiis   

War dee waa Raamsade oo in badan ayuu inala joogay meesha.

Intii yarayd ee 'there is no God aheyd' markii laga caajisay ayuu magacii soo badashay, but he is still going to the same subject. You will see, waa ma gudbe, waligii intaa ma dhaafo. Arki maysid isagoo cilmi kale sheegaya. If God exists, where is he? etc etc ayaa lagu takhasuusay.

He could have been a silent reader before he joined the site for all we care..But adiga xaaji Nuune kici them "brain cells" yaa faithful lot :D:D

Abtigiis   

Gheele, adiguna waa xiligaad madaxa qalfoofka ah meesha soo dhigi jirtay? :D war ma ninkan dhuumanaaye dhabarku muuqdaad, yaad leedhay he could have this iyo that. :D

Waa Raamsade oon biyo ismarin.

nuune   

Gheelle :D adduunka kuwa silent readerska la dhaho ayaanba ugu necbahay, caajislayaal aan waxba qori karin weeyaan, lol

AT&T, RAAMSADE escaped from Islamic Section, Nur unbaa ku soo afuufo saaruukhyo, dib danbe looma arag, waana macquul shakiga aad ugu maleesay kii dibirada weynaa ee RAAMSADE.

Abtiga, I'll belabour the obvious if you insist. If you actually read what I wrote in this thread, you'd know that I specifically stated that nonbelief (by itself) is not a sign of intelligence or erudition. At the same time, I thought it a bit intruiging that the overwhelming majority of scientists of the Royal Society (UK's honorific society of professional scientists) and the National Academy of Sciences (US's equivalent body of scientists) are nonbelievers. Perhaps there's no correlation between mastery of science and lack of faith. But these statistics beg for an explanation.

There is also a correlation between education and religiosity. The less educated are more prone to religion than the highly educated.