Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

What Do u like to take Anfur in Ramadan

Pucca   

anyone losing pounds here? its seriously difficult holding on to precious fat when one is eating only one(small)meal per day...

*must not complain* there are starving people who lack that one meal...alhamduilah. But um...really, anyone besides me finding it difficult? i'd feel better if i werent alone...so come on, confess already.

Pucca   

ooooooooh that was one awesome ramadan, for those who are either too lazy,cant cook or just dont have the time to cook their meals i'll let you in on this wonderful place to have your afur (woulda told you about it during ramadan but i was on a 'no internet'diet) *drum roll*.....MSA!! lol im not kidding folks! the MSA actually has decent food! and not just your own MSA...you can drop by any other MSA and people will welcome you with open arms...Aint nothing better than MSA hopping, why stick to just your own when there are plenty more?

best of all its FREE!! really, knowing that is reason enough to go!

So for any of you who arent students...HOOK up with a student next ramadan.

sidenote: oooh and you need not even be a muslim to get food ...so drag your friends if you want to and have a blast (no really, im not kidding here...drag your friends, it'll be like dacwa...sorta)

god bless the MSA!

Pucca   

^for folks who lack patience...the mosque (khalid) is just not the place to go for afur. The line just never dies! plus...its the same food i eat at home anyway(and they serve it everyday), nothing interesting about that. Bur i suppose if one wasnt picky...the mosque would be a great place to break fast.

Originally posted by Pucca:

^for folks who lack patience...the mosque (khalid) is just not the place to go for afur. The line just never dies! plus...its the same food i eat at home anyway(and they serve it everyday), nothing interesting about that. Bur i suppose if one wasnt picky...the mosque would be a great place to break fast.

Next year, if you are alive, go to Bukhaari masaajid, close to Weston/Lawrence. It is a small masaajid and their afur is more like a family gathering, though many people bartay now.