Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

What Do u like to take Anfur in Ramadan

Aaliyyah   

Looool@walaal. What if you are talking to your wife? Unknown, would you call your wife walal?

I wouldn't know about unknown. But, most of us who are from the north usually use walaal whether we are addressing our siblings or other people.I use "walaal" pretty much all the time. And, If i was married yes I would call my spouse walaal. Nothing wrong with that. You don't take it literally as "walaal"...

Happy Ramadan ppl. Keep in mind to use yr time more wisely. We are in a blessed Month..

wa salaam...

Fabregas   

@aliyah, some northerners call their wifes by their surname, ie: "ina cabdi faraxey".

p.s. Sambuus tastes so good wen u haven't had in such a long time. Praise the lord for sambus, ameen!

Aaliyyah   

^is that so? and why don't you just use her first name. That would save a lota of time smile.gif

besides, stop thinking about samosa. Are you not fasting?

Aaliyyah   

lol sunnihi xita ma tukaday...mashallah walaal..haye bas cuntada uun haka fakarin. Afuraad waaba kuso dhowdahay adiga hadad uk joogtid...

unknown1   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Looool@walaal. What if you are talking to your wife? Unknown, would you call your wife walal?

no, i would call her abaayo!