Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

What Do u like to take Anfur in Ramadan

Aaliyyah   

I suppose most of you guys agreed that mushari is oatmeal...and you guys add meat to that...no thank you....now I have no intention of making it lol

The Zack   

^Lol. Yea Sareenna waa laga sameen karaa. You know how to cook soor? Its almost like soor lakin tani wey ka jilicsan tahay. Yacni waa la cabbi oo lama cunayo. Waa soor liquid ah lol. I can't beleive you never heard of mushaari.

Hilib? Abidkey ma maqlin mushaari hilib lagu darayo.

P.S. Beleive me mushaari is very very delicous!

Aaliyyah   

yeh we cook soor....bas hadalkaagaba ku qancay wax soor usoo dhow oo la cabayo waa caadi..waxa ka yabay wa hilibka iyo borashka la is daba wado lol..

sheh kan waligi wax ma karin...wa cunay uun yidhi. bal qofkale raadi ku sheega sida lo kariyo..

ElPunto   

No afur(don't know where the n comes from in the title) should contain foods you have on a general day to day basis. No bariis no baasto etc.

What's with the folks telling ppl to reduce their caloric intake at afur? W is rite - freedom is imperiled everywhere.

^soortuna maxeyheed? Tell me in reer-waqooyi waxba garaneen terms. I swear I learned what it was on another food thread here. Will somebody southern invite me for iftar, please, there's a whole world of food I don't know about.

Ps: as long as there isn't calool/kirish mirish or whatever it's called round your parts on the menu. Taa uma dhawaanayo.

ElPunto   

^What? Could be a regional dialect that I didn't know about? You never know.

Gabadhi world traveller ahayd doesn't know soor? :D

It's ugali, mealie maize - the stuff they eat all over black Africa.

Aaliyyah   

^^ you cook it like oatmeal...just add water,butter, and salt..and that's all ...I suppose you can cook it with milk instead of water if you want.

anyways, we use both terms shuuro iyo soor..neither ring a bell miya? how about corn? you don't eat it??....

ElPunto   

It's one of those typically nutricious and energy sustaining foods that taste like cardboard. I stick to Cornflakes at suxuur.