Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

What Do u like to take Anfur in Ramadan

Aaliyyah   

^^lol@40 of them... It is never good to eat the same type of food. However, I do like malawax too, bt thats like for breakfast ONLY.

so everyone seems to like mushari....and no one gave me the same answer. some of you go it's sareen, others go it's borash....bas waxa weydinaya eedoyinkeyga reer hamarka ah ee jararka ah ...I need to make it if it's that good lol..

-Lily-   

Dhuuniyal, Ramadan hasn’t even started yet.

This remind me of a certain farax who got soooo mad because I called him a ‘pig’. What do you expect when you down 12 samosas? Is that not pig like behaviour?

Keep it small and nutritious.

Aaliyyah   

Lily lol@ 12 samoasas....well a growing man should eat a lot I suppose.

so next time don't call the brother a "pig"..give him more samosas rather smile.gif

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Malawax, malawax, malawax, malawax...

Ma qoray again malawax? Or did I miss it to write? Malawax. I can eat 40 of them, if truly made si fiican.

Malawx Caano iyo Ukun lagu qasay... icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Alliyah, He was, anyway, I said it as a joke and he took it badly.

I really dislike making afur for guests though…and no they are not starving, they can just stay at home and make their own food.

Aaliyyah   

Lily lool as a joke eh? as they say there's elements of truth in every joke. he prolly knew you meant it which is why he took it badly. But, you are right guests should have some table manners, which is eating a normal amount of food..

Pucca I merely meant let the brother eat whatever he wants....

9 blooming pages of imaanla'i and I still don't know what mushari is. It seems just like commercial Xmas starts earlier every year, the Ramadan-drool does too. smile.gif

With a shorter night, are you all thinking of eating the same amount as before?

Aaliyyah   

^^sheh lol i know eh, no one wants to give me a clear explanation of what mushari is and how to even make it...I suppose you should just ask around....am sure someone eats it in your neighborhood.

The Zack   

Mushaari= Shurbad = Boorash = wax qasan oo hadana liquid ah = Macaan.

Anigu waligey ma karin but I know mushaari tastes delicious.

Aaliyyah   

^ qaarkiin waxay dhaheen wa saren, qaarna borash...can you guys make up ur mind ...ye'll giving me headache smile.gif

sidee hilibka sheegaseena ugu dartaan...

someone give me the exact method you guys make it

I'm up for something new this ramadan, even though this sounds far from delicious hahahha

^ma wax la is weydiyaa, wey noo quusinayaan hadey doonan. What do I have to do? Spot a non reer waqooyi and said ixim, abaayo(to gain rapport), mushari waa maxey?

and when she says it's boorash with hilib, cag xino leh lagu walaaqey, I'll say Oouuc and a tribal war will break out.

My father will not help out: mushaari baanaad garaneen? he'll say with a look thrown at my mother.

the end.