Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

What Do u like to take Anfur in Ramadan

Aaliyyah   

^^^kuwaas meelkasta ee buxaaan ...ilaa intey cunta ka baranayaana restaurantka lacagtooda leh..loma naxariisto smile.gif

sareen iyo hilib baa ka daran redface.gif

Cabdow   

You don't know what mushaari is, that's why you eating bariis iyo paasso for iftar;) if you only knew what mushaari is wax kale maad cunteen.lol

^LoooooooooooooooL...may bad...Dabshid

Geeljire....Salaantaa badiyaa markuu soonka dhawaado. I have been calling and visiting people for the last two months.Luckly, my options are alot.

Pucca   

with mother not here for ramadan this year...i've already made plans with just about every edo i have in this city. Im definatly going to enjoy being treated like a guest and all the fancy dishes that shall be made..

say aaliyah, what say i invite myself to your place for iftaar? we can set a date later (i must look to see which day is free)

^ :D @ Aaliyah i take it duco ma rabtid ?

aniga hada wax ka baxay iskaabalanimo im just spreading the word in case you know any, can be cousins friends of brothers, if your married friends of your faarax.

restaurant is lovingly called "Naag-ka-roon" ramadan is the only exception ... mass-produced sanbusi just dont jit the spot as well :D

lol@che that peice of advise would have served me well

Aaliyyah   

^^^^lol with my mother away kulahed...naya 5 ma jirtid..diraca tafta xidho oo karso cuntaadaadaa

dadkaas say wax u baranayaan hadii la spoil gareeyo...geeljire....ducada wa raba laakin yaga ayaan u daneenayaa ;)

Aaliyyah   

^ sax cidaa ku shaqeesto wa iskaga baahna...since my mom isn't like pucca's mom...she expects me to cook lol...another pair of hands would be handy mashallah

Pucca   

ramadan is a very special month habibti...i can hardly waste time cooking when i could be doing something better, like read quran. smile.gif now stop being mean and say yes already!

che, thats why i'll show up on time...not a minute before afur.

Aaliyyah   

^^yeh darling so long u want to go in my kitchen and cook with me..u are more than wlc..laakin dhocil uma baahni lord knows enough dhocilo r already here smile.gif

^LooooooooooooL@Pucca..Now you are thinking like me laakin marti amar bixineesa ha noqon. Be nice to Aaliyah. Adna Aaliyah ajarbaa kaa soo gaaraaya hadaad Pucca afurisid.

Pucca   

^im not coming. Aaliyah, huuno lets not talk bout my mom hadee...i assure you she's more than proud of me. But ofcourse, thats totally off topic.

Aaliyyah   

loooooooooool@ am not coming...bas hal maalin waaan ku afurin..laakin maalinta labaad diracad tafta gashanasa haye dheh...

Pucca sis am more than sure she's proud of you mashallah. was merely teasing...