Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

What Do u like to take Anfur in Ramadan

Cabdow   

I can't understand how people eat heavy stuff for Iftar, i.e. Bariis, hilib, canjeero and what have you. No wonder you see so many people looking tired and exhausted while praying Isha/Trawiix and some even get sick in the process 'Hunqaaco.com'..lol

I think it's best to eat moderate (I.e. Mushaari/maraq, fruits, shaah etc etc) for Iftar, and postpone the heavy stuff after trawiix. My half iyo taano cent that is.

Aaliyyah   

^ you can eat paasta and rice and whatever else yet eat it in a moderate way where you don't over consume it....Gosh what's afuraad without nice riceee smile.gif

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^^^why would you afur with just water, are you on diet Che
smile.gif

No, I'm actually working when Maghrib comes around. I just take sip of water and candy.

Pucca   

This explains why people gain so much weight during ramadan rather than losing some.

eating a light meal after fasting for so many hours is a lot healthier than eating something heavy.

aaliyah, how do you manage to pray taraweex?

Aaliyyah   

looool Oh lord, i didnt meant i consume all that food at once..merely all the variety I cook @ afur time, I don't limit what I can make. And, afterwards, I eat a bit of every dish. I leave room enough to pray :D

Aaliyyah   

mushaari muxu aha ma sida princess tidhi ma borash iyo suugo la isku walaaqay baa..

Pucca hopefully, I will not gain much.

Pucca   

this mushaari business sounds a tad gross.

ah, so you admit that you will gain some eh? na iska aayar baruurta...

:D @ che waa runtaa sxb ... the plus side is different family members take pity on the iskaabulo and are often spoilt for choices.

the mid east is the best place to be in ramadan ... everyone is operating on ramadan schedule work and school is half day .. sleep away the afternoon.

In somalia they play turub, dubnad or laadhuu to kill time !

here im usually at work by afur time and its the deli across the street

Aaliyyah   

Pucca lol baruur aaa? naa aniga caato ayaan u dhowayahay wax hadii igu darsamona wax lagama garanayo :D

waligay borash suuga lagu walaaqay ana ma arag..ilaahow sahal dabshid waxas miyaad bariis isku dhex kari ah ka doorsatay...

Som@li   

Che, I think u talking to Dhubad, waa la isku kaaya khaldaa,

Aaliyah, Just remmember Geel_jire,Iskaabulada dariska ah ha ilaawin, ;) Sida uu sheegay waa laga ducaystaa ramadaanta, smile.gif

Som@li   

Boorash Hilib lagu walaaqay, :confused: Ma Harisa tan carabtu diraahdaa? Aad bay u fiican tahay waana arkey ramadaanta iyada oo lagu afuri, laakin waa sareen iyo hilib saacado badan la isku gariyey.