Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

City of Champions -Boston Rocks

Che, KG deserves it as much as paul, they all worked hard to get it. I even think old boy eddie house and his nomadism deserves it too.

City to city, bounced all around in the nba and hopefully boston will be his last destination.

I hope he stays, because eddie brought alot to the table.

As for my admirer aka africaowl...did you feel left out?

You know you are not the first to feel the way you do about me.

You remind me of that one kid standing on the side walk in the neighbourhood when all the other children come running to the car as it comes to a stop in the corner. Ciyaalka oo dhan soo shamuuman wanting to see the star. On the other hand, you are aware of the movement, determined to be different from the other children, stubborn almost.

The moral of the story is that,you need to allow yourself to give in. Stop fooling yourself owly, don't fight your feelings eedo.

PS: when you have a layzie nature, the last thing you want to do is force yourself to do something that you don't have in ya. You either got it, or in your case, bitter and u aint got it.

Red....No need to convince, but it's definitely better than Ceelgaab that's MN

It's called Minnefabolous, other than my birth place i wouldn't trade it for the world..This place is off the hook with so many somalis and believe me they got they $hit straight..

Baluug   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

another fugly-trash city...b-town. another town full of pyscho ones....but congrats to them.

This is coming from a guy who lives in L.A. :D

I was happy for Ray Allen and Paul pierce...Ray Allen is a class and Pierce is the only cetic to stay with the team for 10 yrs...i was watching a regular game where pierce was hit so hard on the mouth that he lost a tooth and still came back to the game...Alot of players will have left the game and call it a night...after 10 minutes or so pierce was back again...he definately deserves more than any one on that team...Dont write off the lakers yet they will be back next year cause the team they have right now is inexperienced, by this defeat it will teach them a lesson.

P.S I am Detroit pistons fan.........