Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

City of Champions -Boston Rocks

winnie   

brap-brap

im a celtics fan simply by default (hate the lakers)--- and because i heart kevin garnett.

totally jumping on the band wagon!!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

P.S. when did you become Celtic fan?

Since I can't stand anything Kobe!!! And, and since Pierce is my baby...

Baluug   

The Bruins still suck.

I guess I should be a Celtics fan seeing as I am a true Celt, but I don't care much for basketball anyways.

Indeed Boston is the city of champions, if Patriots and my boy Moss didn'd loose to giants they would've had Basketball, Football and Baseball trophies in one yr..and you would have two former MN players winning the champs and made a difference in their teams..Moss will get his this yr hopefully..

Why all da hostility towards Kobe. He might be bit arrogant but he is really good. Boston won with some tenacity and alot of luck.

Where's Lazy anyway. I recall her predicting Beantown not coming to the final despite their good start.

Playmaker...Moss will win this year.

^You are right. I did say that 18-1 record they had at the beginning was a fluke and that they needed to prove themselves in the 2nd half of the season.

You know what, this type of turn around has not been since in the league, not from going from bottom to top the way they had. Even experts agree, not many picked them.

I was also reluctant not because of the big 3 coming together, but whether or not they can stay healthy long enough to make something happen.

I liked all 3 of them as individual players, and because of who they were I didn't think they would have ego problem like AI and his supporting cast in philly not jellying, or in denver.

I am happy they won. They deserved it but they need to really prove more than ever whether or not they can maintain the dominance they showed against the lakers and allow them to carry it into next season.

PS:Hi kk, sheekada as my sister igu waday aa inta kuwadaa. Goorme aad basketball fan eheedba? Can you believe your so called friend was cheering for the lakers just to stick it to me?

RedSea   

What is up with Boston taking all the best Minnesota players?

1. Randy Moss traded to Patriots, he almost won the super bowl.

2. Kevin Garnett spent more than 10 years in Minnesota, never won a playoff series except only one time. Traded to Boston and is a champion today.

3. David Ortiz and Doug Menkayvich(hard to spell) played for Minnesota twins, traded to the red sox, won 2 championships.

4. AJ Perzynki to white sox, won a champtionship.

We also traded Johan Santana to New York and Torii Hunter to LA Angels. We have lost so many good players over the years.

ps. I am starting to think that the new cursed town is Minneapolis.

^Come to Boston, and maybe you will be our next governer. Of course, you gotta lose your red cimaamad, and like our current governer take part in the annual gay parade-fabulous people by the way :D .

Lazy...I didn't think they gonna make past the Pistons or Cavaliers. King James deserved a win considering how hard he played on seventh game.But I'm glad Pierce won.For ten yrs, he play his heart out. Didn't care for KG that much.

RedSea   

^come on, didn't u see how many rebounds KG pulled down? he was the defensive player of the year as well all nba first team. Ray Allen also went nuts in that final quarter, i like his sweet stroke. Ray Allen should have been the MVP, because he was their leading scorer.

ps. convince me che, what so special about Boston that I can look forward to. Yes sunny day at Fenway park might be nice, but what else?

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Why all da hostility towards Kobe. He might be bit arrogant but he is really good. Boston won with some tenacity and alot of luck.

Where's Lazy anyway. I recall her predicting Beantown not coming to the final despite their good start.

Playmaker...Moss will win this year.

She just spews nothing but garbage when it comes to ball. People should just ignore her. She tries too hard..