Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Does Love Drive You Mad?

Faheema.   

LooL Dab yar ma shidaysid baan ku idhi…… I went to a gathering last weekend where the talented Gariyeh was giving a small but delightful presentation and funny enough he complained about the lack of Female representatives in the poetry department….Laakiin I have a feeling walee Gariyeh’s wish might just be coming true sooner than I thought ;)

Whatever inspired you to write such distressing and depressing tale… Then again, Somalis are famous for their unrequited love, so I guess it’s a good way start a lyrical journey :D

Cawo Inankii Cawaale waxay siisay a sound advice….(waa mid yaroo iska yara hadal kulul markeeda hore ba) Markaa waxay ku tiri ….

inaabti, kolay shan’shub buu hadal kuugu dhacaaye

waxaan kuu sii siin marba doze :D

sheekado shalay bay ka booday,

doraadna wa kasoo talaabsatay

markaa ha’ka filin shukaansi,

jacayla aragiisa daa.

ha is xiijin inaabti,

arintu waa dhaaka’dhaako,

abaal dhigid, iyo meel marin,

waa habeel xalay tagay.

meel aan kal’gacal dharaar ka soo toosin,

xiisuhuna ugu gabal dhicin,

ha isku halyn waad haraadiye,

intaad dhabadana is haysid,

hawlaha aduunka ha daayicin.

ha duuloobin inanyahow,

waa iga daacade,

ha dhayalsan hadaladada,

waa iga dardaarane. ;)

Foxy   

Foxy Why bother with it at all if you know there's gonna be side effects ? ....Just so you can say ohh I've "Loved" :D Fayrouz

Sometimes it is hard to tell if you are infatuated with someone or in love with him or her. People of all ages can get mixed up between infatuation and love, and in the excitement of a relationship it can be hard to tell the difference. Love grows as the relationship develops. Even though, Relationships can be fun and exciting and they can also be a time of high emotion and sometimes they can be down right confusing. It doesn't happen immediately - it develops slowly, naturally and sincerely. And requires a very long time…personally I think its takes time to really know when U have unconditionally loved someone. Love is becoming intimate, learning things that few others know or care to know about one's partner. They say Learning to love another person is an adventure of its kind. So an on going infatuation might lead to relationship—which then might lead to Love with access package

So why bother You ask Fayrouz, maybe because we don’t sub-consciously know that this infatuation stage would turn in to a relationship,which might some how over sometime might turn in to love with its access package. But then again, We can choose to drop the life line at the relationship stage before it reaches the Love with access package stage

Ameenah its not about putting with sh!d walal, but the mere facts of life that Love comes with access package let it be earlier stages or at the later stages

cheers

Blessed   

Foxy,

I suppose some of us are more adventurous then others. I'm of the fussy variety. Waan hurgufaa, kala jeediyaa, interrogate-gareeya for the privilege of a phone number-haha. In giving something as sacred as love requires a major operation..lol

I do see your point but it doesn’t work for an untrusting, unforgiving person such as me. It also depends on what qualities you use to measure anothers love.

Fay, my dear you is too kind. But am pretty happy with being in the 'sugaan ku nool' category. It looks good on my lazy bones :D

Whatever inspired you to write such distressing and depressing tale

The title of the thread. I was going to drive him into the marfish :D

Laakin Ms Cawos mukur shows through the 'shuuro', there might be hope for Cawaale. Didn't mama tell her not say 'inaabti' to nin aaney rabin?

Mise you wanted to give him hope... as it stands cawaale is stunned. "aaar, wuxu mahay leedahay ayeey kaga dhagtey..." He decides in aaney Cawo jacaylka tacliin u lahayn ans sets out to teach her some…

I'll return later.

STOIC   

Love, a formless collection of tiny feelings-which when I examined it closely blend into a recognizable forms. When I took some heart in a mysterious way, Love has confused me with impermanence, change and fluidity of different states. Something is directing you like a conductor translating a piece of music into a meaningful whole. Is it Love? It is a difficult thing to evaluate a love just as a piece of music is hard to merit. If you happen to be a critic of a piece of music you will realize how one evaluator may be bowled over how clearly an artist presented the structure of his piece while another will find the piece cold. Love is hard to tell in conventional way. Like the party (not SoL rules :D ) whose unstated rules no person can follow rigidly, love demands a rule that is impossible to predict. All these made me to believe that love is a hard thing that may blur your mind

PS Two post about love today? walai sohaya baan umaleynaya tee :D

Castro   

Originally posted by STOIC:

PS Two post about love today? walai sohaya baan umaleynaya tee
:D

:D:D

Stoic, atheer, take two Advils, turn off your cellphone, drink lots of water and get under your comforter. You should be fine in 3-5 days.

STOIC   

^^^ :D:D Atheer maanan shakiiniin.Wath iguu oktahay atheer, i will turn the damn cellphone off and go under the comforter :D

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Blessed:

Didn't mama tell her not say 'inaabti' to nin aaney rabin?

Miyaa, I think I might have been absent for that lesson....Lakiin ha ka filin, Cawo is dead serious smile.gif