Apophis

Farmajo hair transplant

21 minutes ago, Apophis said:

Droughts, terrorism and havock and we are led by ciyal suuq.

2020 can’t come soon enough.

4D11A4DC-3241-40F5-991A-8A48CDE5A499.jpeg

What's next? You gonna tell us about his bisqintiisa? Come on son.

cadnaan1   
4 hours ago, Apophis said:

Droughts, terrorism and havock and we are led by ciyal suuq.

2020 can’t come soon enough.

4D11A4DC-3241-40F5-991A-8A48CDE5A499.jpeg

You reminded me Jamal Osman and I have suspicious you are Jamal Osman there are similarity of what he writes on social media and what you post here.

galbeedi   
2 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

So what is not possible for Cheeseman? sex change next?

Walee ninkii Farmaajo ahaa laga baqay. Tolow ma Libaaxii Siyaad Barre ayaa laga urinayaa. Waar miyeydaan maqlin meel aar ka kacay dacawo fadhiisatay?

galbeedi   
14 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Says an atheist who believes a so-called warlord 'wadaad' who changed and dyed his beard as he sees it fit any oppurtunity.

From this:

hqdefault.jpg

To

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbT01H5w2vAYVPtcBh4cY

To

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs92tOw7h9OoaEQflY8Gh

To

Axmed-madoobe.jpg

To

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP0cCmzCg8tR7vj9Mohkl

To

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREkztSyveO8HwCjVuwBAl

To

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Ldl5504A4aA9kIW70uW

To

Axmed-Madoobe.jpg

War lee maa wadeynaa.

Don't throw stone if you live in glass houses

Apophis   
On 9/18/2019 at 2:01 AM, galbeedi said:

Walee ninkii Farmaajo ahaa laga baqay. Tolow ma Libaaxii Siyaad Barre ayaa laga urinayaa. Waar miyeydaan maqlin meel aar ka kacay dacawo fadhiisatay?

I have no comments for the above alshabab terrorist tho he keeps following me around like a stray dog.

But you, again you prove my suspicions about you.

Lately I an starting to think maybe you did in fact partake in a massacre or two during the kacan era.

You admitted to being drafted happily and if you are this supportive and still gullible at your advanced age, then it is reasonable to assume that you were even more “useful idiot” as a new draftee and were part and parcel, in your own small way, the kacan atrocities.

Be honest Galbedi, how many civilians and well did you poison, under orders?

You may as-well be honest about it now, they are waiting for you on the other side.

gooni   

War ilmaha waa loo duceeyaa in ilaahay soo hanuuniyo wakhti laguma lumiyo

Marna sheekh shariif baa adeer u ah marna axmed madoobe soomaalidoo dhan waa isugu mid qabiil ma yaqaano gaaluu ku dhex koray.

galbeedi   
14 hours ago, Apophis said:

Be honest Galbedi, how many civilians and well did you poison, under orders?

Apophis waan ku salaamay.

early this morning I grabbed my decaf double double coffee and scrolled my phone. After checking some international and news back home, I checked SOL and Lo and behold here was Apophis.

I swear to Allah I laughed so loud in my car you made my day. Wallaahi aad baan u qoslay saaka.

Actually it wasn't a draft. It was called national service. Everyone who finishes high school supposed to serve one year. For regular guys like us we couldn't get the high school diploma without the service. In any case, it wasn't about serving the Kacaan , but  we were serving the nation. Imagine a young man who had been raised in Woqoyi Galbeed been sent to Shabeelaha Hoose.

For me it was one of the best trips outside my home town. You meet other Somalis in different part of the country. Sometimes I used to visit other students in Qoryooley, Marka and Janaale.. I was in Wanla Weyn a nice town 90km outside Mogadishu. I wish I could go back those good times. 

Yet, when  I was young,  I was just as selfish and stupid like many of those my generations. LIfe wasn't that bad, but I always wanted to leave my homeland and search life outside. We had nation , but we didn't know the value of the country . We were surrounded by colonial posts like Kenya (British) Djibouti (French) and Ethiopia, yet we acted like fools with nothing to lose. Wadan labaad in aynu haysano ayaan u dhaqmaynay. I never liked the Kacaan like many of my generations.

Also , we didn't know the difference between what is called Kacaan or serving the nation. Being punctual, doing your job honestly and serving the people were considered Kacaan supporter or Guulwade. 

Dal iyo dad ayaa inaga maqnaa oo gumeysi naga qaaday. markaas baanu kii inoo hadhay duminay. Destroying the nation was worst idea ever imagined by somalis.

Anyway, I was always the good guys. waxaan daweeyo mooyaane wax ma dulmin waligay.

Apophis   
On 9/19/2019 at 8:18 PM, gooni said:

War ilmaha waa loo duceeyaa in ilaahay soo hanuuniyo wakhti laguma lumiyo

Marna sheekh shariif baa adeer u ah marna axmed madoobe soomaalidoo dhan waa isugu mid qabiil ma yaqaano gaaluu ku dhex koray.

Qaabilka so abaha mu duugin, mise farmajo aya so faqay.

Apophis   
On 9/20/2019 at 2:17 AM, galbeedi said:

Apophis waan ku salaamay.

early this morning I grabbed my decaf double double coffee and scrolled my phone. After checking some international and news back home, I checked SOL and Lo and behold here was Apophis.

I swear to Allah I laughed so loud in my car you made my day. Wallaahi aad baan u qoslay saaka.

Actually it wasn't a draft. It was called national service. Everyone who finishes high school supposed to serve one year. For regular guys like us we couldn't get the high school diploma without the service. In any case, it wasn't about serving the Kacaan , but  we were serving the nation. Imagine a young man who had been raised in Woqoyi Galbeed been sent to Shabeelaha Hoose.

For me it was one of the best trips outside my home town. You meet other Somalis in different part of the country. Sometimes I used to visit other students in Qoryooley, Marka and Janaale.. I was in Wanla Weyn a nice town 90km outside Mogadishu. I wish I could go back those good times. 

Yet, when  I was young,  I was just as selfish and stupid like many of those my generations. LIfe wasn't that bad, but I always wanted to leave my homeland and search life outside. We had nation , but we didn't know the value of the country . We were surrounded by colonial posts like Kenya (British) Djibouti (French) and Ethiopia, yet we acted like fools with nothing to lose. Wadan labaad in aynu haysano ayaan u dhaqmaynay. I never liked the Kacaan like many of my generations.

Also , we didn't know the difference between what is called Kacaan or serving the nation. Being punctual, doing your job honestly and serving the people were considered Kacaan supporter or Guulwade. 

Dal iyo dad ayaa inaga maqnaa oo gumeysi naga qaaday. markaas baanu kii inoo hadhay duminay. Destroying the nation was worst idea ever imagined by somalis.

Anyway, I was always the good guys. waxaan daweeyo mooyaane wax ma dulmin waligay.

We cannot blame you as a young draftee what crimes you commited, but to hanker back to that same murderous regime, says something about your current mental faculty.

One way or another, you helped a dictator oprrss and kill Somalis. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

The kacanists must retire to their places of worship and seek forgiveness for their crimes and let those with clean hands (Like Madobe, Sheikh Sharif etc) to lead the republic.