Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Venezuela: Israel's ambassador Expelled

Abtigiis   

You shoudldn't say I am right. I shouldn't do the reverse as well. Simply, knowing the age helps me why we don't see things the same way.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Ibtisam- can I ask you question?

How do you expect her to reply to your question? By saying no? Just ask the damn question

Haarun   

I do not think that motivation as a factor should be discarded but rather,i think it should be the basis of the argument in regards to comparative politics.Israel and the Israelis in general have evolved from being weaker than the Palestine(at least Palestine exists ) of today to a major power in the Entire region of the middle east.They have beaten all the collective Arab states at a time when Arab leaderships were more united and more conscious than they today are, And while the Arab leaders were making powerful speeches,these pple were seriously preparing themselves for the task and it all ended in that fateful preemptive strike that crippled whole countries.Was that not due to Motivation?

Also,should we want to speak of technological indifference as brother *Useful Demagogue* did,today Israel being where it is,was defeated by Hizbullah.Also,the people of Vietnam defeated a world super power who had state of art sophisticated weapons,again and again if one looks at the subject ,it all comes down to motivation and the will power strength of the involved party or parties.

Recent histories of defeat against technologically superior giants includes the July 26 movement which ousted the Batista regime and today remain to be the one and only country in the entire world to be totally free from Uncle Sam's dirty hands while despite many injustices done to them,still managed to become a power that altered and made a significance contribution to the global politics.

Also,the first Chechen war embarrassed the mighty Russia with all its weapons and what have u.

And perhaps motivation should be a criteria in *Me's* analogies or any one else who thinks a great difference could be made,despite each of us having different approaches to the term.

P.s.Adam,a well formulated and a thorough read.Thanks.

Patria o muerte.

Granted it’s beautiful seeing you all charged up against something. But do you think your recent outburst in SOL/ calling someone in Gaza/reading Quran translates to anything meaningful for the Palestinian people?

Ibtisam   

Cynical lady yeah I do, even if nothing else, it means I remind people of what is going on, even if they make dua as result of that reminder, or they e-mail their MP, or News outlet, or they give £5 at the local mosque or they have a heighten awareness of what is going on ( and therefore they do not fall for lies such as those supported in your current signature) , then it was not in vain. The thing with any campaigns is that it might or might not result in direct action, that is a risk you have to take.

Chimera   

Father of Israel

DavidBenGurion030408.jpg

David Ben Gurion - Israel's first Head of State

If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

--

Ben-Gurion had a realistic view of the strong attachment of Palestinian Arabs to the land. In 1938 he said: 'In our political argument abroad we minimize Arab opposition to us. But let us not ignore the truth among ourselves. [...] A people which fights against the usurpation of its land will not tire so easily.'According to Flapan, Ben-Gurion's assessment of Arab feelings led him to emphasize the need to build up Jewish military strength: 'I believe in our power, in our power which will grow, and if it will grow agreement will come..-Wikipedia

Ashkiro   

He looks evil subhan'Allah.

It's great to see the many conscience people and governments showing their outrage against this modern day holocaust, I ask Allah to help the oppressed in Gaza and everywhere in the world. With that said, I can't say we haven't been here before. I remember Jenin several years ago and many other similar incursions as is happening in Gaza today far too well. Sadly history is being repeated all over again, in a few days all of this will die down, the media will shift it's focus, and with that people will lose interest and their current furor until that is the next time. The occupation of Palestine remains. It's tragic.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Granted it’s beautiful seeing you all charged up against something. But do you think your recent outburst in SOL/ calling someone in Gaza/reading Quran translates to anything meaningful for the Palestinian people?

May i please ask a question? smile.gif

Fabregas   

Adam, Zionists had to leave Gaza and South Lebanon; a retreat from the grand vision of creating a biblical state from the Euphrate to the Nile. Today, they have to a erect barrier to secure themselves from meager Palestinians, who already live in the worldest largest prison. And they have to destroy the whole of Gaza to make their people feel secure. So, I think their power and myth of invincibility is declining. The current operation is part of the process( to bring back that sense of invincibility ).

^My dear Abuu, why shouldn't they make their people feel secure???

No one wants to see part II of the holocaust.

Overtime, Israel changed as did the tune of those fat arabs that initially opposed to recognize the existence of yahuuda in the land.

Israel, along with their arab neighbours have come along way from the time when the league was for the policy of no negotiations, no recognition and no to peace to saying yes to all of the above.(Those arabs are on their knees now)

Some of those members as you know are for the yahuuda cause, having cigars with yahuuda while all along giving a sympathetic ear to their arab brothers.

In addition, arabs have no choice but to adapt to change and face the reality of a yahuud as a sovereign state, hence why they signed peace treaties.

I said this before and I will say this again, the day palestine has a voice of reason and can truly win the hearts of the people of palestine by means of lasting peace instead of violence, only then can the middle-east conflict correct itself.

Palestinians need to work out their differences and eliminate those within that bring harm through outside influence.(I.e syria, iran)

One can interpret and conclude that the remaining parties are just biting their time. It is quite possible that the brotherhood angle is a front, therefore, to each his own.

The day syria's demands are met by yahuuda is the day terrorists reported to be sitting in a damascus hotel and giving phone interviews to AP, drinking At&T's cool aid or a choice of a faanto will be over.(He too will go back to his mistress aka axmaaro near the border)

Lastly, to those that claim that yahuuda are fearful and yada yada, why shouldnt they be? Have you miserable creatures forgotten the 6 million men,women and children that died?

Have you forgotten the cruel acts of a human life being committed as they are baked in the ovens of the concentration camps?

PS:President Chavez aka either love him or hate him is just making news. Waligiis ayuu ahaa mr ha legya sheekeysto

Pss:PALESTINE,PALESTINE, PALESTINE, ima do my part by going around my neighbourhood to see if I can find carafat wearing cimaamados living among us in order to hug them.

Falastiin Ilaahayow xoree, wey xannibayaane.

Xisbullaahi Eebbow ka yeel, xoog la mari waayo.

Sahyuuniyadda xaaqaamaquuq, Xaadir baa tahaye.

Xabbaddooda Eebbow ka yeel, xiin wax dili waayo.

Ilaahayow Xafiidoow Adaa, cadaw u xiiraaye.

Adigaa Fircoon biyo ku xugay, oo xafiyey jeere.

Qowmuluud Adaa xaaqayoo, rogay xinkoodiiye.

Adigaa xinjiro dhiig ku furay, xubinki Shaaroone.

Adigaa xab iyo maal ku rida, xaasid iyo tuuge.

Jaajuuska Adigaa ku xira, naar xanuun kulule.

Adigaa xusuus guurta bada, gaalka xuubka lehe.

Adigaa xisaabiya khalqiga, oo ka xoog badane.

Adaa Xaramka Eebbow ka dhigay, xero ammaaneede.

Xikmad gabay ah Adigaa ku qora, xabad abwaaneede.

Soomaaliya Ilaahayow xasili, Xaakim baa tahaye.

Allow xiisad baa muuqatee, dami xugaashkeeda.

Allow Xabashi huura leh ka yeel, Xoon lax laga tuuray.

Ogaaaadeenya Eebbow xaqsii, wey xarbinayaane.

Xabiibkii adduunyada unkoow, waan xanuunsadaye.

Xabsi baan kufaar ugu jirnaa, nagana xoog roone.

Beyruut iyo xinjirahaa dindimi, Xaramka baashiisa.

Xabaalaayda Falastiin Allow, waa dhib xoradeede.

Xaaladaha Ciraaq baa Rabbow, lagu xajiimoone.

Xiddiggii Saddaam buu qalbiga, ila xawaareyne.

Xasuuqii Kashmiir baan Rabbow, la xadxatoodaaye.

Jeejniya xadgudub kaa ka jiraan, ximin la ooyaaye.

Xigtadii Afganistaanna wey, ugu xasuugeene.

Sidi xeyn aroo goosanteey, na xabadqaadeene.

Xuluufooyin baa nagu habsaday, mana xishoodaane.

Xanfaleeyda yuubka leh Rabbow, wey na xadayaane.

Xuquuqdeenni bey duudsadaan, la xusulduubaane.

Ilaahayow Adaa xeel hayee, naga xoree gaalka.

XAQSOOR