Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Just

Originally posted by Cara:

LOL. I have a feeling fartun is Alle-Ubaahne's phantom secret admirer. Wouldn't that be just delicious?
:D

lol

I didn't know that you hated me that much! Fartun is too young to me, I would bother to eat from your farm, not from the underage!

Ila kalaam, Eedo. I'm hangin' on your doorstep now! smile.gif

yeah, home-gal is from la!! we breed our gals differently!! looool. yo fartun..keep it up gal..

big ups 4 yah. woop woop. looooool. u will never see them opra winfrey gals in la...

i love la! loooooool.

Malika   

Fartun,

I believe it to be genetic thing,cant explain it,but it has to be,I mean if you look at even the skinnies somali girl/woman you would notice she has some hips,a little booty.So as soon as she gets married,have a kid..boom!!

but hey we still beautiful even as heavy weights..lol,in some african cultures, you would be bidded to the highest bidder..as they love volumptous women.

am sure our men still love us just the same,apart from those brain washed,by the gay fashion setter..whom says a beautiful woman must look like skinny boy.

Cabdow   

am sure our men still love us just the same

We sure do (alle la aantiin nama dhigo icon_razz.gif ) But, at the same time, we also care about your health....Also waxaa maqaal igu ah (run iyo been waxey tahay garanmaayee) haweeneyda markay buurantahay waajibaadka qaarkiis yey ka caajistaa to the point ey in the middle of waajibaat baasto iska cuneyso :D

Cara.   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

quote: am sure our men still love us just the same

We sure do (alle la aantiin nama dhigo
icon_razz.gif
) But, at the same time, we also care about your health....Also waxaa maqaal igu ah (run iyo been waxey tahay garanmaayee) haweeneyda markay buurantahay waajibaadka qaarkiis yey ka caajistaa to the point ey in the middle of waajibaat baasto iska cuneyso
:DLOOOL. Oh no you didn't.