Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Just

fartun   

am just curious why do somali females in general gain so much weight after giving birth to the first child, coz before they get marry and have their frist child man they are so sexy and classy, after a year a so the girls be looking like gaint...seriously i have been trying to get an answer to this question why and how is the world they end up from 120lbs to God knows 300+, what in the world changes am just curious to know about it...any way i have recently went back to San Jose California were i grew up to go visit my paretns.. and most of my somalian friends including my self got married, believe 9/10 of those girls gain so much weight and it seems that they don't care any more, i mean seriously whats wrong, after you get marry and have a kids does that mean your sexy looks is gone, i dont' know am married and aint' got no kids but i weigh 105lb i have tried anything to gain weight to be atleast 120 for my height 5'9..... but then what can i say is allah's power to do whatever... but my question is once you get marry and have a child is that mean, you know have a life time warentee in your family? seriously i wana know wazz up with them females dont' get me wrong but all am saying is what happens after?

Hunguri   

Ask a Somali Gynecologist. He will give you the best answer. I dont think, there is any Gyne here in the SOL forum..

ScarFace   

everyone has different food intakes and once a family comes along its totally different to being in the single ife so dont generalise....BLAME the cusbands...i'm sure i aint gonna let my woman get supersized damn I'm there for a lifetime....

roobleh   

experts say breastfeeding can help you lose pregnancy weight.

ps. do not try to exercise vigorously when breastfeeding cuz of the risk of releasing toxins into the breast milk.

what u saying is right fartun,

Naturally women gain weight when they give birth, but inorder to lose that weight, you will need to burn more colories than usual. In opposite our women stay home to take care of the child and they eat more than usual (soup and boorash) so what happens. Do the math, your burning lowered down and your food consumption increased.

Fartun, you want to be fat, that is OK, but if I were your husband I would divorce you for being less than 120 lb which I think is near malnourishment. In this case, you need a humanitarian assistance to bring you in the normal category of humans.

Also, you need to understand that all Somali males respect woman who are fat enough, to the point of Xusul-Baruur, or such woman with several layers of Cabbaadyo.

I think you are trying to look like western woman, which will make you nonsomali.

Fat is the best, it shows mercy, and it is the reflection of barwaaqo upon your body.

How can you equate fat with ugliness, yaa Fartun?

fartun   

i didn't say that being fat is ugly is just is not healthy, body wise along with brain wise... i mean every bodies body is completely differ from the rest of the world, however having a hunging skin in your body that is so discusting, come on... can you see your self in the mirror with them hunging fat in your body, eww i couldnt' imagine coz that is so discusting to me... i mean every body have their insucurities specially when it comes down to body wise... but then people dont' judge me coz i got nothing againes over weight people is just i was curious how our beautiful sister grom from slim slender to gaint in matter of a year...

Cara.   

LOL. I have a feeling fartun is Alle-Ubaahne's phantom secret admirer. Wouldn't that be just delicious? :D