Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

WHAT COLOR ARE U??

*MAROON*

You are intelligent, and know what's right. You like to make things go your way, which can sometimes cause trouble for not thinking about other people's feelings. But you be patient when it comes to love.. Once you get a hold of the right person, it's hard for you to find a better love.

The first bit is true,spot on as they say,

but I am not quite sure about the second bit...

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

October 24th ~November 11th = White

--------------------------------------------------*WHITE*

You dream and have goals in your life. You get jealous easily and you don't react to things easily. You are different and sometimes weird, but everyone loves that in you.

--------------------------------------------------

:D 50% true

LADYHOVA   

*GOLD*

You know what's right and what's wrong. You are cheerful :D and out going. It's hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

some of dat is tru but i best describe black :cool:

Adna   

salaam

hmmm i can't beleive ther are many ppl that we share Gold, we must have same birth huh.......

A7LA-SHU   

April 21st ~ April 30th = White

*WHITE*

You dream and have goals in your life. You get jealous easily and you don't react to things easily. You are different and sometimes weird, but everyone loves that in you.

80% true.. kool.. :D

zak99   

---------------------------------------------------------- *MAROON*

You are intelligent, and know what's right. You like to make things go your way, which can sometimes cause trouble for not thinking about other people's feelings. But you be patient when it comes to love.. Once you get a hold of the right person, it's hard for you to find a better love

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

*AQUA*

Your feelings change suddenly and easily. You are always lonely, and like traveling. You are truthful, but listen and believe other people too easily. It's hard to find love for you, and get lost in love easily, Sometimes get hurt by love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say whaaaaaaaaaat? This might be my color, but it is all lies...Lies, I tell you...So unlike me...I am a total opposite...

flying-still, what heck are they talking about...Allah been badanaayeeeeeey...Hoqayeeeey...

Ohh well...

*CREAM*

You are competitive and sportive. Don't like losing and always cheerful! You are trustworthy, and very out going. You choose love carefully, and don't fall in love easily. But once you find the right one, you don't let go or a long time.

That doesn't sound like me at all...Ah well.

*RED*

You are cute and lovable type, You are picky but always in love... and liked to be loved. Fresh and cheerful, but can be"moody" at times. Capable with people nice, soft, and that can love you for the way you are. Likes people that are easy to talk to, and can make you feel comfortable.

That is more like me...percise if I may say :D .

.:peace n luv:.

lime :eek: very much like me, scarey lol.

stpaulchick it seems we have similar personalities ;)

*LIME*

You are calm, but easily stressed out. You get jealous easily, and complain over little things. You can't get stuck into one thing, but you have a capable personality for everyone to trust you and like you.

Wasalaam

I see were alike Intuition. I guess were born on the same day :eek: :eek: ....that'll be a weird concidence!!! But I don't think the part about being jealous fits my personality. That's just not the type of person I am.

Flying_Still: I know OG_Moti lost his mind....who was talking about jewelry and if it's xaram or not :confused:

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

flying-still, what heck are they talking about...Allah been badanaayeeeeeey...Hoqayeeeey...

Ohh well...

I feel you....Your lonely kulahaa!!! lost in love easily? That is sooo not me...The complete opposite is true...its one of my down falls.

Raxmah   

*SILVER*

You are imaginative and fun, you love trying new things. You like to challenge yourself and you learn things easily, you're easy to talk to and you give good advice. When comes to friendship, you find it hard to trust someone, but once you find the right friend, you trust them forever.

Some what true abt me.