Che -Guevara

Saudi Arabia oil facilities ablaze after drone strikes

10 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:
WWW.BBC.COM

The fires are under control, state media say, as Yemen's Houthi group says it deployed the drones.

This looks more like an analyse than a news report. Iiraan this iyo Iiraan that meesha ka buuxaba. Beenbeensii maba xishoonayaan.

There is always an incident where people remember as game changer.

Chernobyl disaster was for Soviet Union.

Me thinks there is a gathering of interests here:

World economy slowing there fore price of oil will be 10 dollars if they continue to pump to help America

Iran had stated "if we can't sell our oil nobody in Gulf will"

Yemen will continue to be killer of Empires and wannabe Empires. Egypt never recovered after Yemen catastrophe.

Saudi will openly ally with Israel and speak openly against Palestinains

8 hours ago, Holac said:

This is quite sophisticated. Man, how do the Saudis deal with the ragtag Houthis.

Aramco IPO is in peril. 

Actually everything I have read so far about this incident talks about the IPO. There is a big fight in the financial and banking world as to who is going to be in charge of the sale.

Another conspiracy is that all oil producing countries are suffering with low prices, since Saudi oil is cheapest to extract some 3 dollars per barrel and some countries like Norway, Britain, venezuela...is from 16 to 28 dollars per barrel.

I remember an article in a magazine called the EXILE where the War Nerd had written "Now we are in deep Sh-i-at" country, when America and Co. invaded Iraq. When the dust settles if ever, only Turkish, Quwait, Qatar, .will have survived with minimum problems. Egypt, Saudi...will be in tatters or total provinces of America and Israel.

All through Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Gulf and Yemen the Shiia are undefeated. Bahrain and Saudi Arabia is temporary suppression. Most Yemen people are very proud of the Houthis even when they don't have same religion. Nationalism is strong organization.