Sign in to follow this  
Haaruun

Does any1 know where Nuune is?

Lefty   

The guy was very nice and I think he graduated from Somaliaonline which lately turned out to be where attitude flips gather.

Haruun, Last time I heard, Nuune was in East Africa and his schedule was to come back to Europe on late May, 2003 Insha Allah. He could already be here hiding. :D

Lefty, brother, there are alot of newbies here lately because the site is growing rapidly. Aliens do learn. They just need some time and the right seniors to act as good role models. :D

Haaruun   

Tnx all of you..I was concerned abou the brother...I just came back from Home(Somalia) and were able to check the SOL when I get the time but I guess Nuune went to the far Baadiye looking after camels or having too much fun is the cuz of 4 getting us....

The Rock's chick, qandho gafuur dhagax la moodo ma dhahaa...is that how u say Hi to your old friend. I don't c u here anymore either. BTW, I heard u won the lotto649 and quit ur job, and the way u just talked to me is 'nuff proof....just remember that only 2% of the lotto winners survive, the rest go crazy or commit sucide due to the sudden change of their life style.

OG Moti   

Haruuun brother thanx .. for looking up to me.. East Africa is good i just thought of changing my nick a bit .. what u think OG_moti aint nice name? loooooooooooool man u should go to africa it is nice really nice... loooooooooooool

Peace

Haaruun   

Naah, u r not him, and u don't sound like him...I used to c u around when he was here..right?

U haven't read my post carefully...I just came back from the Home Land...

Tnx though 4 ur sense of humor.. ;)