Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

There is no way out !

This is crazy,

I became a loyal member of HOTMAIL during my first year of college. At first everything was cool and I used to get only personal mail from friends and family. Well times have changed and my email address is now sold by every grandmother. I now recieve emails from my dead uncle and the last time I checked my inbox, Christina Vallero(I have no idea who she is) was telling me I would be out of debt next month, have the biggest penis in the world, be working from home making $5000 per week, finished my Ph.D. while watching Hally Barry and Tyra Banks in some kind of a sex fest.... hold on ...hold on ... the bonus is ...I would find all of my highschool friends and classmates that I've lost in touch with over the years and my long time crush is looking for me on e-crush.com.

How frustrating ... there is no way out of junk mail!

What is your experience with HOTMAIL?

Well mr. Libaax I think another bro posted the same scinerio if I believe on other pages but Hotmail issues you are not alone hotmail was in the verge of filing bankrupcy and the only way they saw to escape that path was to sell every member their email address to advertisers and they made billions out of it, so their tactics worked but who is affected here the consumer (Consumers Be Aware) that term is relevant whenever you are provided with "Free" Service.

My advice to you is use it when you are signing up for new subscription stuff or when you visit websites that ask you email addy stop using as a personal. I had the problem where everyday I would receive 50 new messeges and I would say hey everybody replied but then I would discover all these junk emails (Do you want to enlarge penis) Man that is ridiculous.

Escape Man Escape :D

well, my account is locked (prolly went over the 10MB limit or something)the only purpose it serves now is----the MSN chat thingy. I got tons and tons of online buddies that i chat with evrery time i am off duty. I get my mail, at www.email.com. They do a good job of filtering SPAM out. Would recommend it to all my constituents. :)

AUN   

Like you hotmail was my first email that I ever had however after a while the same scenario started, I have tried different methods such as blocking all did not work I had no option but to switch to yahoo and they proved to be better since they did not flood these junk emails but you do not know whether they would also adopt the hotmail policy and start their commercial advertisements. Also a friend of mine told me that mail.com is a good as they dont advertisement but I do not know. However nobody can miss hotmail.com cause they have msn messenger which i still use

This is crazy,

I became a loyal member of HOTMAIL during my first year of college. At first everything was cool and I used to get only personal mail from friends and family. Well times have changed and my email address is now sold by every grandmother. I now recieve emails from my dead uncle and the last time I checked my inbox, Christina Vallero(I have no idea who she is) was telling me I would be out of debt next month, have the biggest penis in the world, be working from home making $5000 per week, finished my Ph.D. while watching Hally Barry and Tyra Banks in some kind of a sex fest .... hold on ...hold on ... the bonus is ...I would find all of my highschool friends and classmates that I've lost in touch with over the years and my long time crush is looking for me on e-crush.com.

How frustrating ... there is no way out of junk mail!

What is your experience with HOTMAIL?

------------------------------------------------------

lol same here bro.

Its obviously quite clear that Hotmail are trying to get ppl onto their new 4mb Plan so that ppl will play $19.99 a year onwards.

Asalama Caleekum:

:confused: :confused:

~~There is no way out~~

COME ON BUD~! there has to be a way out.

and how come WE as SOMALIS can't talk about real ISSUES?????

P.S:...Need someone to put me on my feet, cause I really need to open a TOPIC with a DeadlyVision and SharpTongue.

I HATE HOTMAIL.AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH (A shrieking yell)

Over the course of 7 years, I've owned...hmmmm...5...no no wait....7 or was it 8 accounts. But my first account (which was cool cuz my name was part of it) was a favourite one of mine, is now being bombarded by arabic advertisements from God knows where 20X a day. My special account after all these yrs is GONE!! R.I.P. So this year, I think I might give my school account a try since their capacity is close to infinity :D

DeadlyVision: Take a look around here, there's enough serious topics you can participate in or even create. Sometimes, it doesn't hurt to listen to our nomads that's why we support vent rooms!! So whatcha waiting for?