Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

13 Reasons to avoid women with Kids!!

Janna   

Originally posted by Nubia:

Taliban

Do you follow what you preach or is this a cyber front?

He is not the only one.

-Lily-   

MMA,no wonder I got evil looks when I said this guy 'waala guursaday', I didn't see how it was offensive though?

Stop hating on single mums, on any mums who did back breaking job of raising you, whether they are married or single, end of story.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

14 reasons why one should consider a garoob woman with awlaad

1. She has been 'there,' seen 'it' and fully knows 'it.' She has the ultimate experience when it comes how to take care a man and herself in marriage. Experience is the best teacher ever. Nothing comes close to it.
  2. She has kids, most lovably creature.
She has an experience as a mother, raising kids alone in Galbeedka -- one of the toughest part of life.
She is more baari now, does not want a second strike to happen, thus works overtime to please her family, including her new man.
Less needless muran, more mature topics since she matured up and will eventually can understand what she in her singlehood would not, such as not easily giving up men as quickly as as she did before.
More tolerant of men, and their sometimes only-Eebbe bizzare behaviours.
Finally realizing raising kids your own is never the same as a man at home, regardless how weak-minded or how bad-behaving he is -- he being a is as essential as a mother when raising kids at home.
No frequent outside dinners or going to any other single-dominated or newly first-time married domains.
Again, kids, kids, kids. Who will give you the most happiest moment in your darkest time, even if they are not technically your offspring.
She may or may not a bit 'gained' in body department or has, to quote, 'stretch marks, saggy breasts, and c-section scars,' yet she has the EXPERIENCE. She knows what is needed and intricacies in that room, a lot more important than having a little weight gained from pregnancy[ies].
;)
Knowing how hard raising a kid
alone is, this time, she will work a lot harder to keep her man than her previous man.
More dulqaad, more mutual respect...
Working overtime to please her new man [see above]
And finally, some men just are into garoobs. That is their preference. This may, however, tell us they know more than what we
don't
know. So you have to check why some men ugu ordaan jidkaas yourself and see if wax macaan jiro or not.
:D
--------------

Sounds like 14 reasons why a woman shouldn't bother with a second husband.

Why should she compromise that much just because her previous marriage ended?

No good. Find a new list. smile.gif

Rudy, you're such an airhead. :rolleyes:

Paragon   

^^Are you hinting that we should compile a list on going with a gashaantiyo :D and leave the ones with kids out of the pic?

Taliban   

Originally posted by Nubia:

Cyber front = personal façade which can be assumed by one for instance when partaking in a forum.

Source of definition?

lol there should really be more love out there for single moms.. just not coming from my atmosphere! too much pressure.

Found this Somewhere and thought it was cooll

--------------

"I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all

dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that ***** knows I'm smarter than her."

loooooooool@define ,,,,, english kii baa odayga ku dhegaye :D

I Was thinking of hitting on a single mother but this post made me think twice ,,,, i gotaa give a break for a while horta :D:D

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro, Im thinking to tie a knot with a single mother, and am very much interested. However, I wld always prefer to analyse the profile of the man who was before me. Coz, if the guy was a super hero, I will be in crises, and may be thrown out of bed due to luck of war on bed logistics loool. The best solution to this problem is, that you give a questionaire form to the Xaliimo, and tell her to let you the feed back before you find ur self in trouble :D .

PS:-

Gobsanaa hablahayagu :D

loooooooooooooooooooool@questionaire :D:D

Walee this thread scared me a bit niyow ,,,,,, you are right, we should check the ex's profile horta :D:D