Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Trivial Phobia

NGONGE   

SNAKE.GIF

Somalia has many very poisonous snakes including the boomslang, the twig snake, cobras (including a cobra that spits venom at the eyes), puff adders, mambas, vipers and Anhtinou's blacksnake. Without treatment, a snake bite can be rapidly fatal. Many snakes are well camouflaged and few give "warning signals". The ocean along the Somali coast has highly poisonous sea snakes which will bite swimmers.

There are numerous poisonous centipedes, scorpions and spiders, including black widow spiders and tarantulas in Somalia. The effect of their poisons can range from severe pain and ulceration of skin and muscle to rapid death. These small and inconspicuous creatures are likely to be encountered around buildings, tents and bunkers. In addition, the coastal waters contain poisonous jellyfish and sea urchins.

Source

This is why I've never been and shall never go. smile.gif

STOIC   

Any one know Which one is Abbeesa in English? In my high school in Kenya I remember crossing path with them.They used to hide under the rocks.

I like Spiders especially the Wolf-spiders and Tarantullas.They are nice little creatures, but I must admit that I am afraid of the America's South East Brown Recluse.It causes dermatological disaster if it ever bites you!

"This is why I've never been and shall never go."

Oday suuro badan yaa hayn kara.Widaagiis, It is better off without you.

"Jilbis"...Isn't that the shiny black one?. Scary sh*t, and at the same one can't look away.

Shakti   
:D This piece was written 2 warn the us army (Sorry 2 the topic starter ) however it sure explains y the black hawk went down…

Laba-X   

This is why I've never been and shall never go.

...Lagaama Baahna, lagumana sugayee bilaash baad laydha u cabeysaa!

Pujah   

LOL @ jinacyada

This reminds me of when macalin ileey unoo duubay deedna jiracyaal dhabarka nooku shubay GOD he was mean.

I wonder what I would do to him if I see him now