;)

Kool_Kat   

Ppl cheat cuz

=they long for more

=unhappy with their partner or even themselves

=they want to see how far they can go

=low self-esteem

=just cuz they can

they call u malik_da_freak...lol..ofcourse u gonna want more..da more da merrier..is dat it??..lol(just givin' ya hard time...no hard feelingz i hope.. :D

anywho movin' on..personally i think that anyone who cheats has a confidence problem....low self-steem...they either think that the person they're with is too-good for them and probably will cheat on them..so the best way to save themselves from heartache is to cheat first..

OR a big reason for why ppl cheat is LACK OF COMMUNICATION...if two ppl are not communicatin' effeciently...then they won't have an exchangin' of feels, :confused: then comes lack of comfort, frustration, :confused: :confused: not knowin' wat to expect of each other... n' all the otha good stuff...lol...n' as u may all know...this ultimately leads to each person searchin' for comfort from some1 otha than their partner... :rolleyes: and that my friend is why I think ppl cheat :rolleyes: ...but then again...i could be wrong.... ;)

Adna   

salaams to all

they cheat because they don't want to be truely & honestly. they cheat because alle ka baq or iimaan ayaa ku yar. they cheat because they don't know in uu alle daalacanayo meel walbo they are , and i thinks there are whole alot of reasons but i can't think of any for now, peace and love byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lulla   

why do people cheat?that's good question!

i personally think there are many reasons people cheat and some reasons have already been said..the reason people cheat is cause they feel like their something better out there for them or they don't care much about the person they with or why else would anyone disrespect someone they love like that..it don't make any sense to me.or maybe having two female at once makes me them feel worthy..or they just are not ready for commitment..or they just confused..they don't know what they want..