Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

chubacka   

Why men shouldn't write advice columns.

Dear Walter:.

I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with a neighbor lady making mad passionate love to her. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months.I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely,

Mrs. Sheila Usk.

---

Dear Sheila:.

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.

I hope this helps.

Walter.

:D

Malika   

^They are very selective of what they want to hear,respond to..Walter,to me just ignored her nac nac..perhaps she reminded him of his nagging wife..hehe

Men get to the point,women dwell on and on and on.. :D

hodman   

^^^ Put another way they can't pay attention to save their lives lol. Malika some men go on and on too.

Walter reminds me of these two fellows on public radio who have a car talk show. Click and clack is their names n they r hilarious

Abyan   

Speaking on going on and on....

I have a classmate. (went back to uni :D )

Who talks on and on and on. She doesn´t have any non verbal cues. People have started avoiding her, because she talks them to death. She is a lovely person. She said that she had been staying home for many years taking care of her children. So she didnt get to see much people. How would you approach her, or what would you say?. She doesnt get ANY HINTS. Even normal hints that I have seen people giving her ( sighing, interrupting her , or even walking away.)

hodman   

Abyan congrats on going back to school :cool:

I would just tell her the truth in the nicest possible way. Of course she may hate you afterwards but at least she won't be talking to you :D

chubacka   

Abyan firstly good luck with uni, secondly the woman sounds like a nightmare, try this, if you are sitting and she is talking, stand up, then she will think that you have somewhere to go, if she is still going on literally move away say you need to go to the loo or something, try this every time she approaches you.

Another thing would be to try and avoid her altogether, don't by any means befriend her as you will be the first person she automatically comes to every lesson.

Originally posted by Malika:

^They are very selective of what they want to hear,respond to..Walter,to me just ignored her nac nac..perhaps she reminded him of his nagging wife..hehe

Men get to the point,women dwell on and on and on..
:D

:eek: Don't defend their insentivity and tunnel vision woman!

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ Walter!!!

Jamaican lawyers should never ask a witness a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial in Brown's Town a prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grand mother, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, "Mrs.

Jones, do you know me?"

She responded; "Why, yes me know you, Mr. Williams. Me know you since you was a pickney, and frankly, you is a big disappointment to yuh family. You lie, you cheat on yuh wife, you manipulate people and talk bout dem behind dem back.

You tink you is a big shot when you no have the brains to realize yuh never be more dan a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, me know you!." The Lawyer was stunned!

Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why yes, me know Mr. Brady since him was a likkle bwoy too. Him lazy, bigoted, an him always under him whites. Him cyaan build a normal relationship with no one and him law practice is one of the wuss in de entire island. Pon top a dat, him cheat on him wife with three different woman. One of dem was your missis. Yes, me know him well"

The defense attorney almost died of embarrassment.

The judge ordered both counselors to approach the bench, and in a very quiet tone of voice, said; "If either of you *******s ask her if she knows me, I'll throw your rass claath in jail for contempt."

Somalina   

I just turned 30 and i'm ready to get married and have a family. I have accomplished everything i set out to do so far.

Where can i meet someone that has a job and well educated? I live in BC now...

Juxa   

British columbia huh! beautiful place but stay away from the ajnabi. cross the border beautiful girls in seattle or even hop on the ferry to vancouver.

good luck

Originally posted by hodman:

^^^ Put another way they can't pay attention to save their lives lol. Malika some men go on and on too.

Walter reminds me of these two fellows on public radio who have a car talk show. Click and clack is their names n they r hilarious

They are here in Cambridge-hilarious indeed. Used to listen to them when I had car.