Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

-Lily-   

Overdoing anything is never good.

Isn't it sad when some people turn out to be so dissapointing? (I'm not talking about guys here). I need to start having lower expectations of people.

Ibtisam   

^^What did we do now?? I use to expect the worse from people, that way I was never disappointed, then I was told that is xaram, so now I think the best of everyone and put them on pedestal, then I wanna smack em when they mess up. redface.gif

Hey Lily I found someone who has the same love as you (and no I don't mean guys either) I am excited about what you two could do together.

Did you hear what Ms DD did last night?? The power in that girls arms, my god she could shatter a glass or two with that. :D

-Lily-   

LOL@we, where did you get that from :confused:

It's worse because you know they could be so much better if only they reverted back to their true nature. *sigh*

What love do we share? I'm worried now ...

Ms DD   

I am saying NOTHING Ibti..and you better NOT!

But suprisingly I got up fine this morning and dont feel anything. I know next week in la iga goynayo.

The plastic bag I had in my hand ibti, I left it in the bus. But I met couple of SOLERS on the bus. One SOLER got off the same bus stop and i couldnt ask the male SOLER to hold on to my gorgorad that i left on the bus. So it is gone for good.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Leaving your gorgorad on the bus with a male SOLer!! HAHAH :eek: :eek: Allah ceebtaad astuur, I hope he don't PM you saying err I think you left something!! :eek: HAHAHAHA LOOOOL

You will be in pain tomorrow smile.gif You have a time delay you do icon_razz.gif LOOL

Who did you meet on the bus?

I can't stop laugh! LOOOL

Ms DD   

Ibti

She was gonna call him to ask him to keep it for me, but I said to her "dont call him". It would have been too embarrasing LOL

Faheema.   

LoooL ala beerka, you two are crackheads hhahhaha OhMy, I can't over what happen last night. :D:D:D that was a Kodak Moment Ms DD icon_razz.gif

Ms DD, You lost the googarad after you came back to collect it? I don't blame you thou, you were mentally and physically exhausted smile.gif

Ibtisam   

MS DD what happened between 11am when I spoke to you and 2pm??? :confused: Waa bila knackered iyo shattered, you still have to do your 1hr or else.

C&H; She told me to be evil and harsh and hard on her. Tought love iyo waax like that aah :Dicon_razz.gif . It is for her own good (she wants to get to a target for the 27th April!!!)

Hey CL, did you go to burn your bra today at the protests?