Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Blessed   

^Baryahanba meel baan kaa garan la'aa. Show inanta isniintii baa la helay. This one is so you, right now:

Ameen. :D

I don't know wheather to sleep, the LOs are both knocked out next to each other, they make it look so inviting or go gym.

Decisions, decisions... black shoe, black shoe.. change your blak shoe...

Ibtisam   

^^You are going to leave them in the house sleeping??? No no, you cna do star jumps in the living room and skip!!! No gym, waa bilia black shoe!!!

I don't like your one, it is soo slow and sounds depressing :eek: could not listen to it, so did not get your Ameen message.

I found

I like this HAHA

Blessed   

Who said anything about leaving them alone, naag waalan. I should stay home though, you're absolutely right. I can do star jumps in my dreams. LOL..

I know it's slow, I was going for the meaning though. Your condition only slow songs baa sheega.

Loool@that video.

Ibtisam   

^^^Don't have a condition, or even the symptoms :D Just the start of that song gave me a headache. Shiid wuuxuba waa niici and slow. I’m staying in the fast lane. hehe.

How is your belly dancing youtube lessons going, that is good gym lesson, go ahead- and not in your dreams.

When in the summer are you coming hoorta??

Blessed   

^waa lagu soo hayaa.. dawana malaha, bal ducayso. LOL.

I'm coming end June / July, I think. Why, maad ii dhaarsantahay? LOL.

OMG. I just saw a video of Kemer Yusuf (an Oromo singer) singing in Somali. The song ain't all that but I love this one of his, makes you wanna move.