Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Faheema.   

^ Well done! I don't see the point of having my active either lol and just when you got used having new look they went and changed it Again.

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm good Nagwa, yourself? How is studying coming along??

Faheem all last night in my dreams I was having fights, and I was being terrorised inside a mosque by a lady with lots of body piercing. I cannot stop thinking about it, the contrast between the mosque, the women who was trying to kill me, the rows of people that were praying, and I looked really small, like a mini me. The women was really angry. :eek: So restless sleep.

Ibtisam   

^^^Did you have similar dreams??? :(

Faheema Acuudubilah mini shidan raajiim!

Sheh, no she did not get me.

Now I am thinking maybe it is a reflection of my strange life style, I need to be better.

Sheh how are you feeling?? How is work and have you moved yet?

I'm alright; all's well, moving next month inshallah. Last night I dreamed I was having coffee with 2 Turkish men(they were brothers I think) and I told one of them that I ocassionally ate non-halal food(not true in reality) and he said he NEVER did and made me feel as small as that woman who chased you.

Ibtisam   

Sheh I was the one who was as small as mini me!

LOOL Turkish of all people you know, must be them holidays icon_razz.gif

Faheem I never watched McBeal so don't get the reference

Malika   

^Interesting dreams girls, what does the subconscious trying to tell you huh?

This morning,while walking[my morning fav activity],a man in an approaching car was trying to wipe his wind screen with his hands,there I though it was someone whom knows me[was wearing my glasses,perhaps a need to visit the optician again] waving at me..I wave back with a big silly smile on my face...as he passes me,he gives me this strange look,he must have been thinking..'They allow all sort in this country,look at this mad black woman at this wee hours of the morning waving and smiling at me, mad woman!'..I was so embarrased,laughted at myself all the way home..Lol

Ibts, age is against you. Here, more fodder for strange dreams:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m38vTNvbM6g

I made a decision to give up something that was not sitting well with me. I did it last night and went to bed with an intense prayer for help to make things easy for me. The dream is just a reflection of my conscious mind, let alone my subconscious. The Turks are my sense of humour- self-piss take, I'd say. LoL.

Malika, I waved back at someone who wasn't waving at me recently. Giggles galore.

Ibts, are you feeling vulnerable?