Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ms DD   

lool ibti

Naa heedhe, I dont want you imagining me when we see each other dee.

CL

Fitted every 3 months..do you change drastically like that? it is my first time ever to get fitted. probably i am like those ibti is talking about

Sheh

I hope so..i so wanna hear another round of Jinn stories..

What s more shocking..is my size..

I will tell you this over dinner tonight (if i can make it)..Wallahi i never knew how far i was off

-Lily-   

LOL DD, you didn’t have to show it all. You could have just as easily been measured in your bra.

Anyway, I don’t believe those ladies. If it fits it fits otherwise you’re not blind!

Ms DD   

lol lily

apparently I had to, otherwise she couldnt fit.

I believe in them..cos i am standing like 15yr old.

CL

My first it was, but wont be my last. But getting fitted every 3 months..I am meant to?

Looks like going to be violated once every 3 months?

-Lily-   

^^LooL you crazy lady, I'm glad it worked for you.

I used to work in lingerie department when I was a student. Besides size, most women buy bedroom bras for everyday wear, totally wrong of course.

-Lily-   

The flimsy stuff that’s not meant to be worn for very long, sure they look pretty but are not practical for everyday wear.

I got to do some serious work now, lazy day so far.

Ms DD   

aah Lily. I get you. those dont make sense at all.

lol CL, maashaAllah, you are so clued up. No wonder the old man is hooked ;)

Blessed   

^LOL. They don't do they.

Sheh..

Thanks for the tip, malab. I couldn't find sesame seed oil on it's own but black-seed with sesame and a few others. I left it on for a few hours and my hair feels lovely and silky. Alhamdulilah. I think I over did it on heat, been straightening for a few months.

Mowgli   

I went to a bra fitting a few yrs ago with my friend...she assured me I wouldnt have to bare all...

SHE LIED SHE LIED SHE LIED did you go to M&S too Ms DD?

There is this show I really like called "how to look good naked" and one of the things they have the women get are bra's, and they go this awesome store...You can't believe the difference the perfect bra makes to a woman's overall appearance, so I am going to go that store now...I don't have problems with being naked but would be interesting to find out what my right size is!!!

Buuxo   

Brave ladies.My sisters once dragged me to a store and made me buy bras that i wouldn't wear. miskiin wey iga nexaan,they were like what are you 12years old,why you still wearing trainers LOL.But i think im not that advanced yet to get a fitting...maybe i'll get my mums measuring tape. But where do i measure?