Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

First evening I've been home in a long time and I am seriously thinking of going to bed now. Cannot think of what to do for the life of me. I've cleaned, washed, watched trashy Tv, posted on SOL, looked on FB, checked few blogs, sent a few e-mails, watched the games I missed yesterday and some more. YAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNNN What do people do at home. I’m bored.

LOL

that was me last night too. Thought I'd die of boredom. :(

Ibtisam   

I'm scared to call this person. I avoided them the whole of yesterday, and I'm doing the same thing again. Some people are just difficult and angry all the time. Uuuf.

LOOL Sheh, bet you did some work then? I started reading the book "from my sisters lips"

Aaliyyah   

Cara lol I agree with you. I actually once got a cat for my sister. Since, she's crazy about cats and insisted we get one. It didn't last a day. We had to give it back. I swear I couldn't stand it, jumping all over the place lol

I noticed something weird it seems I am unable to write a reply in troll's topic...When Aaliyah asked the question in regards to the language and I clicked on the reply button I couldn't write anything...It is the first time I had that happen, anyone else ever had that happen to them??

Ibtisam   

SS hmmm that is strange, well not really, we have been trying to limit the type of trollers who can use that thread. We are currently not accepting any new memebers. icon_razz.gif

I found a new [long lost] passion again.

chubacka   

^ hello SS. I think they jst want to keep u here all the time, or they r afraid u will stalk a particular nomad.

anyway why is it that complete strangers can find you on FaceB but your own friends cnt?!

lol chubacka,

Well they all ran to the other place and this is becoming a ghost town now :mad: :mad: And I don't stalk, well never before, I guess there is first time for everything ;);)

I am not a fan of Usher but I am feeling this new song called Trading Places this probably going to be my fall jam :D

I don't know why that happens, I guess because they take the time to find you and friends probably are waiting for other friends to add them first!!

chubacka   

hahaha i thought i had a lot of security on mine coz ppl can never find me, even on other ppl's friend lists but then i get friend requests from perfect strangers and i am not sure wot to say to them!

wots a fall jam, sounds quite dangerous!

Well strangers send friend request for several different reason...Like the last two guys who tried to add me, I didn't know them, so what I did was check their friend list and I had one friend in common with them...Plus they had all girls in their friend list, so I was like nope not joining the herd ;);) ...Another reason someone might add you is because they like your name and just added you.

Before when strangers added me I would try to find out why now I just merely check out their page and find out mostly it had nothing to do with me merely they are trying to amass as much girls in their friend list :D:D

dangerous how so???

Mowgli   

I found that if you ignore or decline a friend request the other person knows about it...then it just gets awkward...

The type of ppl I get adding me are weird girls that make up stories....e.g the one that tried to add me yesterday send me a very excited message along with her friend request telling me it was heblayo hebel and she was the uni roommate of a friend of mine...and how we all used to have "such fun together"...Odd thing about it was that I hadnt met the friend she mentioned until after she was done with uni....and she lived at home... Since ppl I dont know cant view my friends list...how did she come up with all this...and why?

Ibtisam   

I found that if you ignore or decline a friend request the other person knows about it...then it just gets awkward...

WHAT???? :mad: No way redface.gif Oh shiid. I've been ignoring two people consistently for so long. One of them has sent me 12 requests, and the other 5 :eek:

Idil how do they know??

LOOL @ creative stories to make new friends. :D LOOOL

Morning all