Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Is it Possible to love someone from here or paltalk or the internet

Adna   

Salaams to all

to be honest with you i beleive you met or make alove any where no matter where it's, and i know so, many people that met in the net and know they really nice relationship it's so sweet i feel like :D so,meeting a person in the net no problem all what you have to do is just get to know the person if you like him/her fine if not look 4 an other one :eek: ,, haaruun good luck with ameenah :( :cool: peace and love

nuune   

yeah it is possible!!

i will never ever marry someone through a computer screen!!lool

if i do that,people will call me something like this: daya waa kii ee daya oo gabartan computer screenka ka guursaday,terrible.

i will have a relationship through the net(a little contradiction in there),but not more than that,what are you thinking of!! ;):D

Kool_Kat   

I don't see how one can find love on the internet...

First don't you have to get to know the person, meet them face to face, go out a couple of times, get to know one another... THEN comes love... So like I said b4, you might MEET someone on the net, and LATER fall in love... But you DON'T find LOVE ON THE NET...

SEAN   

of course its possible but i doubt it fron this website.people are very mean to one another here.hey og-moti,if you are looking,why dont you try www.blackplanet.com.theres a lot of nice muslim females on that website with pictures.i also know of people who met there and are now married.

OG Moti   

SEAN thanx but i know the site and I asked a question and that does not mean i am looking for love on the net, why do not u try the site wasn't you who was looking for a queen? good luck and thanx for the information... peace

sMiLeY   

i don't know about love........it might be possible .......but personally i have friends on the net.......i'm emotionally attached to them.....although i've never seen them.....i keep in touch with them......i know some of them for about 2 years or more........so caring for someone from the net is possible but loving them the way u're talking about .......i don't know.

HONEY-D   

I dont believe one can find a true love on da net but u may find a friend and ppl often cant differentiate between friendship and relationship. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OG

Thnx 4da compliment.Ur not dying r u its just i never heard u say a one decend word about us and all of da sudden ur praising us am i missing something. :confused:

BTW why dont u and sean settle this matter once and 4all. Just like Mohamed ali V Joe frassier. :D

OG Moti   

Cambaro Luul first you welcome and I think I always say good words about the sister.. second who is going to be Mohamed Ali loool any way I am a lover not a fighter, beside if we fight and he wins they will say an American hero managed to kick AlQaida memeber's buuud, and if I win they will say an American citizen has been victemized by a Islamic Extremist and FBI is looking into whether he has links to AlQaoda or not... so i better stay lover not a fighter ... peace Ramadan Kariim

HONEY-D   

OG

ha ha ha ha dat's exacly what they'd say. I cant say who'd be Mohamed ali (incase i'm accuse of something u know)but i know who i can bet on to win. :cool:

OG Moti   

Canbaro_Luul

Tell us who are u betting on ? and remember i am a lover not a fighter, but some times love could win over hate and violant.. looool

HONEY-D   

OG

Mohammed Ali without a doubt. So who would fit dat creteria hmmmmmmmmmm as much as i like to support u i cant in case they say i was harbouring a terorist.

:eek:

Ramadaan kariim. :D

OG moti..i like your indirect questions..so let me ask all this nomad ladies..is there any female out here thats intrested just visiting combodia..it may even turn out long stay if you like the scenery and the tour guide..aka OG moti..so if any of you are interested ..it might be your lucky day..lol..just trying look out for a fella nomad...

ajakis   

in this world we live in...things can be obtained in many different ways...lets say u goin school on daytime and workin overtime in da nights...as we can clearly see ur chance of goin out regularly and findin the right one is slim...this person might kill his sleep time chattin so he can meat someone on da net..the other exception is if u live in remote country like china..u might consider findin someone on da net...i personaly dont trust da net love thing coz the person might send fake pics or playin games...