Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

The London Underground

Originally posted by sheherazade:

U're talking nonsense, girl. Combining a come-on with the justification of the rape and assault of drunk flirtatious women! Can one not come to the conclusion that was one being flirted with without being accused of harbouring warped justifications of violence? Quite a leap there girlie, mind the gap.

What's really itching you? Show me where and I'll scratch it for you. Why beat about the bush?

Time-wasters! :rolleyes:

^^

Goodness Me! You are agressive for a moderator, when was that you came to London underground, Ooh, they suppose to deport you back where you came from, where was that you came from? a small town in texas?

Laba-X   

I really don't mind the Underground at all - i'm used to it by now after years of commuting. Well apart from the undesireable body odour of some folks who can't be arsed to take a shower every once in a while; the elderly hags who look at you and grimmace that you saw them and didn't empty your seat for them; the mothers with hundreds of babies crying out loud, expecting you again to atleast feel sorry for the kids and give them the seat; suited-up jerks who think it's their right to shove a newspaper in your face, pretending to be! I mean it's o'aight you know.

Why is it though, that whenever you spot a Somali in the Underground, they stare at you like inaad deyn ka qaadatay?

Originally posted by makalajabti:

quote:Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

She’s just girl protectiong women. That’s it. The name says it all.

Yep, I am just protecting those young innocent reveller girls who just happen to be drunk and appear to "prey" on our young arab-looking-sweet somali girls!

She was not preying on me. Do you have comprehensionitis? U have come to the right boards!

No offense Sheherezad, I was just making the comparison between what you said (the woman was flirtatious) and what some men would have said in they were in your position.

Well, if she was, she was! Were I a man I would have come to the same conclusion. What you are doubting is my word. I can't help u there, take it or leave it, only cut the giant leaps over comprehension, understanding and relevancy.

While some girls are ****** enough to drink too much and wander the city centre, they are most likely to get raped by guys who would state afterwards that girl was sexually interested in them. That's exactly what you said right?

WHERE? I'm doing a Khayr, now. It has come to this. Copy and paste which of my words meant that for you. The exact words, please.

That is my point and nothing else, I was watching the news and they were talking about this Amnesty International report, and when I read your comment on this thread, I saw the analogy ( How drunken women are always perceived as lewd and flirty even from a woman's point of vue)

Yeah it is your point but it is comepletely irrelevant to anything I have said. I don't remember calling the woman drunk or lewd. Flirty. Yes. And that was the end of the matter. Analogy baa ba'day. Now, where's that itch?

Sharmarke, you didn't make sense. No need to clarify with further jibberish. icon_razz.gif

Pi   

^^The only response to pristine nonsense is aggression. I kinda agree.

Naden   

It's not just in public transport. If staring was an olympic event, older Somalis would sweep through every time. I've never seen so many people able to hold a stare without blinking. Makes me frantically search for boogers or xafajo on my face or see if my blouse buttons exploded or something. Really, whatever happened to lowering your gaze? :mad:

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

Why is it though, that whenever you spot a Somali in the Underground, they stare at you like inaad deyn ka qaadatay? [/QB]

Laba-X   

Originally posted by naden:

It's not just in public transport. If staring was an olympic event, older Somalis would sweep through every time. I've never seen so many people able to hold a stare without blinking. Makes me frantically search for boogers or xafajo on my face or see if my blouse buttons exploded or something. Really, whatever happened to loweing your gaze? :mad:

...Hahaha! i think it's all love you know - wa jacayl ay isu qabaan daraadii! Usually the older folks will stare at you deeply scrutinizing you up and down, expecting to get an eye contact so they can smile and strike up a conversation and before you know it they wanna know your family, your Qabiil, your ancestral heritage, and the whole lot.

The youngers, however, are a funny bunch. They clearly intend to flirt but don't know how to got on about it markaasey kala tagaan iyagoo afka isu wada taagaya!