Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

The London Underground

Mind the gap please ...

Anyone who has to use the Tupe everyday to commute will know that once u experiance it very few things in life will faze you out after it.

Today navigating my way through the platform at Kings X there was a blind man with his stick wating for the train .. wat amazed me is how every1 ignored this guy and just pushed their way through to make sure they were in the train ... well since i am the caring type i thaught i should help him out .. then to my suprise as the train approched this dude was da 1st to start pushin and shoving through as if he had 10 eyes, ... tat actually made me smile ...

coming soon .. the trick to getting a seat on the tube.

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^ i helped a blind on to the train and he verbally abused me for the next few stops, ranting on about how he is not useless :rolleyes: since then never again :D

Even if you get a seat, sooner or later some old man/women or pregnant one will come on and you have to get up or pretend you sleeping. But do share you trick

cheers

^^ Give up ku titi .. are out of your mind !! .. never ever, well just make u don't sit at the 1st seat near the door , then tat person should be the 1 offering their ..

well are many tricks, acting blind does not work, no-1 will offer it ... just stand right in middle of the carriage .. then pray some1 gets off the next stop , then tat way u are strategically postioned to claim the seat.

Metro spotting is another game :

Naden   

Interesting! I tried to help an elderly man in a electric wheelchair get onto a transit bus. All I could think of was how we were raised in Somalia to help the old and infirm, so I was rolling up my sleeves ready to heave and ho.

I swear I almost committed a crime. Not only did he spit 'hands off my f***ing wheels, f***ing nigger', he backed up and crushed both toes with those fat wheels. I stumbled back barely able to stand with my cracked toenails and nearly missed the bus.

If I see that old man on judgement day, I am jumping on his back and beating him like a pedophile who just moved into the neighbourhood. :mad: :mad:

^^^loool^ i helped a blind on to the train and he verbally abused me for the next few stops, ranting on about how he is not useless :rolleyes: since then never again
:D

cheers

Ibti: Only if you sit on the corner seats. I sit smack in the middle.

Kidding. I'm always the first one to offer. I even made the cliched mistake of offering my seat to a couple of women, thinking they were pregnant, but they were just fat. It happens, I guess.

Commuting is an extreme sport.

Yahoo, yup. Metro spotting/snatching is a fun game. But even more fun is trying to work yourself into a strategic position so you can get into your train, when the platform is completely packed and you NEED to get on the next train, dead or alive. :D

LoL @ Naden. No good deed goes unpunished.

Castro   

Originally posted by naden:

I swear I almost committed a crime. Not only did he spit 'hands off my f***ing wheels, f***ing nigger', he backed up and crushed both toes with those fat wheels. I stumbled back barely able to stand with my cracked toenails and nearly missed the bus.

LOL. This would be too funny if it weren't so sad. So you just let him roll his crippled as$ on to the bus. Oh hell no! Me and KKK wheelchair are going special olympics style wrestling. I'da taken his wheelchair and beat him with it. Nigger kulaha. :rolleyes:

Naden   

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Castro:

Me and KKK wheelchair are going special olympics style wrestling. :rolleyes: [/QB]

I remember one time, there was this blind guy who whipped this one dude in this one restaurant. I heard " war ka qabta! war ka qabta!". When people broke it up, the other guy was all stripes of red, and it seemed that he disrespected the blind guy. AFter the whippin was over' the blind guy was screaming u want some more! I couldnt beleive, they were holding him back more than the other guy. :eek:

Out here we dont ride tubes, but we got bus system, and qaxootis would look at u funny if you riding the bus.

War maad tax return kaaga ku soo gadatid gaari??

kix kix kix....that is why you see red 95 hondas running around everywhere!

Mowgli   

Isn't it funny when they say...the trains have been delayed cause someone threw themselves on the platform and everyone is just going $#%#@$$^%$^%#$ @%#$%^#$%# %^&*&^"@@#@! No one stops and wonders why the individual reached such a point that they wanted to take their own life...nope, instead everyone is inconvienced.

London Underground...the worst place to be in the summer

Baluug   

From the sounds of it, I should feel sorry for all you poor b*astards. I've never taken a city bus before because I've had my driver's licence since I was 17, and it only takes me 7 minutes to get to work.

N.O.R.F   

You live in village mate! 4 million people travelling to work at the same time on the oldest transit system in the world is just frightening at times!

I even made the cliched mistake of offering my seat to a couple of women, thinking they were pregnant, but they were just fat. It happens, I guess.

loool

Sayyid   

It's a bit "patronising", don't you think so good Jibis?

Have you ever thought that maybe "driving" across London is like a nightmare, hence people commute to far off places, that are more easy to access by "tube" or train?

Just be "happy", that you don't live in a big city like London, where driving to the nearest mall is a bit like a "nightmare"!