Sign in to follow this  
somalialover

things that we never talked about!

why do we call them Africa-American, when the most appropriate name for them is Bantu-American?

Why is it the best interst of Bantu-American individual to be Slave then to be free, (interms of controbuting positive thing to the world)????????

Why so many Bantu-American girls are choosing to give birth ***** in order to become a single mother to get CEEYR?

After hours, I will come back and give some anwers.

Macalin   

I am not a sociologist and am not interested what bantus/amerikans will and wish to do!

I as a somali have so many problems to talk about~..let me clean my ISH first then i halaaaa!

peace N one

damn...i agree with lakkaad, but imma stop posting things that people dont wanna talk about....call it somali tradition...

i dont wanna ruin that long heritage that has been passed on through so many generations...(calling everything new and unknown ceeb, and shoving every shiit under the carpet)

as a true somali would say....it never hurt/harmed us not talking about it,,,,so why do u (young generations) wanna talk??

LuCkY   

SiLent-Sistah I OBJECT!!! :D

Now why wouLd you of aLL peopLe wanna do such a thing huh? I dont agree, i think that peopLe shouLd be abLe to post and say whatever they feeL Like(so aLong as it is approperiate). SOme peopLe wiLL agree,disagree and or even sometimes hate you for bringing up or starting such a "ControversiaL"topics/issues...but so be it. If they cant take the heat they shouLd Leave the room.

I for one am open to hear what peopLe have to say...i mean i may not agree with them most of the time but that doesnt open grounds for disrespect and hatred.

**EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION**

ummm, am i the only one who thinks this guy is talking about enslaving black africans? or the bantus, as he feels it "appropriate" to call them? maybe im crazy.

Originally posted by somalialover:

[QB] why do we call them Africa-American, when the most appropriate name for them is Bantu-American?

rudy:

its all about location! actully Bantu's live in east africa and not west africa. so since these ppl r from west africa, may be we should called bantu-american!!!!!!!!!

Why is it the best interst of Bantu-American individual to be Slave then to be free, (interms of controbuting positive thing to the world)????????

rudy reply:

may be where u live u experience alot of -ve vibes for africa-americans. u should cme to la or altanta and see how so african americans live. and i am not talking about hollywood stars but middle class ppl who r living the good life!!!

Why so many Bantu-American girls are choosing to give birth ***** in order to become a single mother to get CEEYR?

rudy reply:

hmm! this has long history that cant be detailed her. long time ago the blk families were the strongest unit. however, during early 60's something welfare was established by the kennedy administration which was to help ppl who fell out of society. the flip side of this story is that this administration was afraid of the civil right org and need something to distroy the unity of black familes. so, in hindsight, if you like at it today, this program has destroyed blk familes and also, i believe its destroying the nomad familes. the longer u stay in this program, the more distructions it causes to your familes. never trust a white man's policies always be wary and question them!!! i rather work in Mcdonald than stay in welfare. thats my opinion.

Haaruun   

Peeps Slow down; How could u criticise the brother when u didn't even understand his point..This is valid. And what happened to democoracy?...Can't pple post(express thier feelin') what ever they got in their minds as long as..OOH,i'm so mad That I can't even type..

I'm sure none of u would have said or complaint if the subject was about sex or any other ****** isseu..

im not complaining. if im right and he is advocating slavery than ill disagree but no complaining. if people were accually complaining this would be deleted by now.