Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Little Mogadishu in Sweden Riots

Police said the rioters threw stones at the fire engines, preventing them from reaching the school building before it burned to the ground. The youths also attacked a police station.

Rinkeby is home to a large number of first- and second-generation immigrants. Many of them are from Somalia, so the area is sometimes nicknamed Little Mogadishu.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/10276738.stm

Polanyi   

I heard peacenow was going for a jog in the area with tight jeans. Then the police mistook him for a rioter and whooped his black butt. He was heard shouting, " is it cuz i is white"? :confused:

ps. I would never go jogging. There is a 20 percent chance that i could get mistaken for a black brother run from the five o.

Peacenow lives in Milan and not Sweden. Them kids were good. They stood up 4 their rights.

Most moslem pple these days walk with their head down and take alot of abuse since 9/11.

If one lives in democratic society, one should exercise his or her rights and not back down.

Hales   

They were destroying the city just for missing out on a dance.

For some reason i have a hard time deciphering the people are Somali, if they are then.... then its one of those acuudubilahi stuff.

muxuu yahay wuxu midkaan Rudy liyaahro no shame.

Peacenow as for him he sadly banned.

BOB   

Norfsky...or better Deport them all back to Mogadishu and see if they've the balls to riot against the you know who.

I feel sorry for kuwa cusub oo hada Sweden iska dhiibaayo...This is Sad.

Peace, Love & Unity.

-Lily-   

It doesn’t actually say Somalis were involved? Just that it’s an immigrant town with a high number of Somalis? It is implied but it looks to me more of a prejudiced opportunistic chance to link the violence to ‘Mogadishu’ and confirming this link by calling the place ‘Little Mogadishu’.

nuune   

^^ 99.9% of the population of that mentioned place Ringbey are Somalis, and all the surrounding areas such as Tenesta, Akala, Upsala etc

but Ringbey tops the place, even the police don't have a say on small issues, hadii kale hilfahaa loo laabaa

ailamos   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Peacenow lives in Milan and not Sweden. Them kids were good. They stood up 4 their rights.

Most moslem pple these days walk with their head down and take alot of abuse since 9/11.

If one lives in democratic society, one should exercise his or her rights and not back down.

LOL@"Them kids were good. They stood up 4 their rights" <---- They stood up by burning a building down, how is that possibly good?

and@"If one lives in democratic society, one should exercise his or her rights and not back down" <---- Where's my torch? I was denied entry to an upscale club the other night, I'm gonna burn that sh*t down :D

If those kids were indeed Somali, then they're just giving Somalis a bad name, it's as simple as that.

peasant   

Lately the name Somali is becoming synonymous with violence and corruption and all you hear or see about Somalis are skinnies robbing ships on high seas or a refugees causing trouble in their hosted countries. Truly this must be the most depressing time period for any law abiding peaceful somali.

Haatu   

Damn it. The Swedish were really kind last time I visited. Now they'll start hating Somalis. Flen yaa ii aadi doonaa? :D nuune Flen weligaa ma aadey? Waa magaalo yar oo aad u qurux badan ninyahow.

Aaliyyah   

I visited Rinkeby before, it is full of Somalis.

But think abt it, these dumb kids are fighting because they weren't allowed to a school dance. How s-tupid can they get...THEY BURNED DOWN THE SCHOOL??!!!!. I-diots!!

In France there are riots because of unemployment and they are Moroccan and West African immigrant youth. If they seriously fight for that cause then they're smart...BUT THESE SOMALI KIDS burn a school and attacked a police station for being banned from a SCHOOL DANCE.

You know I can confidently say that they were banned from the dance due to their volatile attitude.

Walking embarrassment!!!

-------------

qurba joog wadankeena qorshaha ku darsada