Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Who's ur favorite cyber-girl?

roobleh   

Yes, the list is open- add urs please!

-sheh: Yes, one of the most admired cyber-girls and admin, with her unmatched style, she has her own place in here!

Cara.   

^Waiting? Pffft, no such passiveness from me.

Does anyone know where one may procure arsenic? And does anyone know what type of food KK, Val, Serenity et al. like? Box of chocolates? Baklava? Cheesecake?

Sorry for getting off topic.

Paragon   

^So it's all depends on a vivid imagination. I like the scripts better; the materalisation of 'brain matter' without having to care about the rest of the human.

So if they think that you are that then it's well and good in my books. BTW, both you and Siren seem genuine and cool. Perhaps being genuine confuses folks? smile.gif

PS: I know Siren is a lady.

Cabdow   

Quiet a few, but don't wanna mention their names! Lest that gives them bigger heads then they already got na'mean smile.gif

PS; What ya mean Xidigo is your least favorate, she is cool man. What i like about her is she knows how to put some dreamers into their designated spots :D

I believe the poster instead of this farta-taaga he should have put up a poll here with all SOL female list and let SOL males vote for the GOOD, the BAD & the UGLY!! halka waxaa ka soo bixi lahayd yarta sanadka & xuuxdi qarniga! :D

Anyway all girls in SOL are good girls aren't they? but for me only a handful of them are of the essence of SOL.

Malika   

Haters!

Can ya let us bask in this warm admiration in peace,without your typical xasidnimadina..ah Somalis!

Rooble,haye!. smile.gif

:D