Sign in to follow this  
Nematoda

beautiful women

Paragon   

^LOOOL@eye sight problems. Oh why miss? You got the other characteristics correct, alright, but eyesight problem? Non!

OK. I'll give you a clue: a charming gentleman you never (though you've met on many occasions) had the pleasure of talking to as you should? :D

nuune   

^^ :D Indhoole waaxid, buugaagta badan eed akhrineesid iska jooji, waxaan loox aheyn ma aan akhrin anu smile.gif

PS: Wlcme back WILDCAT

Paragon   

^She's mistaken. Weligeey ookiyaalo ma xiran, nuune. I can see dayaxgacmeedka in a caddo night. Xidiga tiris. smile.gif

WILDCAT   

Greetings J11 and Nuune.

Thank you for the warm welcome Sophist and Serenity. :D

So, what have I missed? Anything changed? Are you guys more friendly now? icon_razz.gif

I'm surprised to find my account still here after all this time. This place is so very well run, we're very lucky. A few other sites I frequent, my account would have been "pruned" by now.

Sophist   

You have been missed walaashiis. All is well, the usual stuff though of late we have admitted droves of young/old men/women who seem to fall short the rules of the yesteryears.

How have you been? I have heard you have become some big star- bollywood :D

S

Oh, I have alsways been friendly to Serenity ;)

Nematoda   

am glad to see old freinds are staying entouch, though I know nothing of you I will also welcome you back.

P.S

paragon nice signature.

WILDCAT   

Thank you, YoungDuke. smile.gif

Originally posted by Sophist:

All is well, the usual stuff though of late we have admitted droves of young/old men/women who seem to fall short the rules of the yesteryears.

In what way? I'm curious... We did get our fair share of fruit and nut, even back then. icon_razz.gif

I think it would be so much fun, if you did remind us, in your usual erudite way, how the old guard used to operate. :D This might actually deserve it's own topic, in the General forum, Sophist. Why not? :D

Oh, I have alsways been friendly to Serenity
;)

Of course you have! I was talking about the forums in general, not you two personally. I was merely reminiscing, with very warm nostalgic feelings, how delightfully hostile this place used to be at times. Maybe that's changed. One can hope... :D

Paragon   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

LoL. Should I be offended too Paragon or should I let you have that pleasure all alone?
:D

Serenity,

My generosity is legendary. I suggest we share it in equal measure, face to face. ;) No offence, all pleasure. :D

Greetings, WILDCAT. I think the old SOLers are out of steam as of late. Nothing exciting came with the newbies, just madax faluuq. smile.gif Where have you been adigu? I though you moved away and adapted village life with the accompanying good wife role. :D

youngduke, thanks. I got that from that wisdom from a staggering drank. :D

Hello Val.