Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Pujah   

Zheng He, a Chinese Muslim navigator discovered America ... Read on This is the first time i'm hearing this even as a rumor.......thought i would share it with you guys.

p.s its my b-day cant believe am getting old redface.gif ....send some happy birth day wishes my way will ya ...ok thanks

lol   

Happy Birthday Gurlie... Enjoy ur day... although everyday should be a birthday ...since u get to wake up among the dead.

As for the discovery thingy... its gaal and his work... I will just lay back n watch.. but its interesting though. Let me consult my book, " Astronomy for the dummies"

lol   

I made double entry.. tell me wat should I do with this one... how about a joke.

A man married a woman. After the first few days he realized that she really smelled bad. So he thought long and hard about wat to do . At the end an idea hit him.

He took his wife to Africa, and made alot of money.

He now owns, " Shadiyo mosquito repellent" sprays.

J.Lee   

6871t.jpg

lol@21, and I'm sure you will be turning 21 next year too. Anyway Afro smile.gif , Happy birthday Dudette, and may you live to see many more years Insha'allah.

P.s Zheng Who discovered America? You've just about given every conspiracy theorist in the World a virtual H!rd on.

Nephissa   

Hay! Afro something was you? Ay Kutubeey? lol

Magav badal badnidaa. I lost track after Arawello, not only you change the name but the location and signature aswel. That makes it even harder.

Happy 21st Birthday. You can officially go to meelaha now, without having toborrow a friend's ID. Nice eh' :D

Xoogsade   

Very interesting! likewise, I read an article long ago that detailed how Christopher Colombus saw in the carribean islands people who prayed like Muslims and their women covered from head to toe. He made an observation about their dress being that of European like and men sporting big beards. Some of the words used by the indian American tribes have relations with Allah and so on. He even found arrows made in west africa according to their modeling. I will link the link once I find it again to here. Ha u deymo la'aan smile.gif

PS: I found this link which seems to have as a content what I read long ago.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/mamerica.html

Check out the names below, very interesting

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/places2.html