Sign in to follow this  
Ashkiro

Must Hear Islamic Lectures: Your picks

Ashkiro   

Salaams,

The islamic section is dead no activity whatsoever so i decided to post this topic here, hoping that more would partake and more importantly more can benefit. I listened to this lecture recently and benefited tremendously, it's life changing and would encourage all of you to please take the time and listen to it when you get a chance and really reflect insha-Allah taa'acaala.

Mine is Muhammad Alshareef (May Allah bless him): Fiqh Ad Dawah.

http://www.halaltube .com/fiqh-ad-dawah-g uiding-to-allah-by-t he-book

If one gets past the American accent one cannot deny his honest passion for the Deen and his wish to improve the lives of others and not just for himself. He puts a smile on my face-thanks for providing something different Ashkiro. Makes a change from the usual.

I know, I know-what are YOU doing here. Well? I'm complex I'll leave it at that LOL.

Originally posted by The_Siren:

I'm complex I'll leave it at that LOL.

loooooooooooooool

I agree! you have one perverse mind to even qualify as a woman, let alone as a Somali woman! though there is nothing wrong with that. I respect what you are siren and will fight for you to express your views however crude and ridiculous they are.

*Pushes his tongue into his cheek and tries not to laugh*

Ashkiro   

Siren, I believe that is more of a Canadian accent, not American, but than again America is a large country with many accents depending on what region one is from. I just love the British accent. And I totally agree, Allah has given him so much hikmah and his talks are really energizing, not only do you want to change and become a better person but you want to bring benefit to others. May Allah preserve him and make us those whom benefit from knowledge.

@I know, I know-what are YOU doing here. Well? I'm complex I'll leave it at that LOL.

Only the small ignornant minds would think in this nature. And indeed we are all complex. Just ignore them, they just would love your attention. Salaams

LMAO@-*Pushes his tongue into his cheek and tries not to laugh*-oh I have tasted my own medicine and it is bitter! *Bites her finger melodramatically and starts weeping into her own hands* -Marx my dear though I appreciate your efforts in protecting my right to “express my views” but please don’t delude yourself into thinking that I would either A. need your help in fighting for any “rights” or B. place any weight on what either you or anyone else’s in this place has to say about moi-I don't actually care what anyone thinks so don’t be fooled by the “woe is me” tone of voice- Tis an ironic guise to collect what sympathy I can before I return to my scandalous ways-do not be a man and fall for my wiles. *Winks*

Ashkiro- Ameen, and indeed his passion for spreading Islamic correctly is infectious enough that his enthusiasm will no doubt finds its way into peoples heart, I dare say he's captured yours and tis easy to see why. Also as you can see? I am a typical Brit- who cannot discern between a Canadian and an American unless one happens to be Celine Dione and is singing “my heart will go on”. As for the not listening to the others? LOL Thank you dear sister but worry not I’m simply giving my fans what they're secretly hoping for (a confrontation-hense Marx’s reply) And like mothes to a flame come my divine followers shall. *Laughly darkily*

Sorry to divert from your topic. I truly did like the lectures and will now leave and not spoil it and your thread any further by bickering with naughty little boys who need to be slapped on the bottom. Marx-yes that means you. Now I miss bid you good night my dear *kisses her on the cheek and skips off*

Oh and Marx? You can sit on this *sticks out her middle finger* Istarfurallah- I'm sorry Ash I'll stop-creature of bad habits and all.

Good night to you all.

Malika   

:rolleyes: @ Siren ,cant help yourself miyaa?

Ashkiro,

Saed Rageah's lecture on the Judgement day is very emotional and touching..subhanalla h!