Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

Conviction and Virginity..Islam and Culture..

Naden   

SB, :D:D

And here I thought Freud was a cocaine-sniffing, horse-shagging voyeur, the closet homo stuff is news to me. My office takes enquiries into anything (including who to shag) between 8 and 4 every day. I'm ready ;) .

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

According to J-Lee's world view, Frued was a closet homo, anyone using his ideas to make a point automatically becomes a suspected closet homo. So Naden, be forewarned for the forthcoming barrage of inquiries regarding your sexual orientation from Jimca Lee. Lol!

Ibtisam   

filp:

Ib, as I call myself, am a Kenyan somali and got no relatives there..so what do u know about betting anyways

Mr.Perfect kulaha

so you think kenyan somali's never kill anyone. OPEN your eyes; the whole of EAst Africa is a doomed Place;

:rolleyes:

MY STUFF(Officially)

:cool: :cool:

Officially you do whatever you want with your "orifices", as long as you don't hurt people with it

I DON'T BELIEVE IN SHARIA(it is not my type)

The Sharia one, that stuff is for the Middle East, I am not following it, anyway How can one follows the Sharia and lives in the West? a bit schyzophrenic huh?).....

Abaadir ( A GOOD ADVICE BUT WHAT DID THEY DO? )

Makaljabti iyo Ibtisan: ma waxaas baad maanta la soo shirtagteen. sidaas ku wada. Mar baad qaladkiina garandoontaan.

Socod_badne's STEAM

Pouty girls letting out some steam
, nothing wrong with that.

I have this weird feeling most of these females
are ooch, ouch Girl.
Looooooooool

is Socod_badne worried?

what girls? Seriously please fill me in on this 'ouch ouch girl' business. Never heard of that before.

I think we have deviated from the topic..The better we teach our children ISLAM and culture so that they can atleast speak their mother tongue, read quraan and spread the religion after you leave this world.When you teach your children about their religion, they will be able to differentiate between loosing their Virginity OR maintaining strict code for their sexual behaviours... ..

anyway, nobody wants a wacel generation... redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Originally posted by naden:

:D:D:D:D
LOL makalajabti.

Couldn't help thinking of a few movie titles (some raunchier than others):

Olivia Does Orifice-city

Revenge of the Orifice - Episodes I, II and III

16 Blocks of Orifice

Brokeback Orifice

Taming of the Orifice

quote:

I've got some titles too.

Warning: It may offend some nomads and could be a turnoff to "virgins".

Air Orifice One (Air Force one)

Interview with the Orifice (interview with the vampire)

Batman and Orifice

The Crying Orifice (The Crying Game)

Good Will Orifice(Good Will Hunting)

Dead Orifice's Society (Dead Poet's Society)

:D

Som@li   

Sorry for the late post, didn;t know my comment created fuzz, which was based on fact, that some brides have been divorced after their weddings, so I merely stated the fact, and aslo stated that virginity should be held highy for both men and women.

Makalajabti, I won't be surpised if you get the RED card after your wedding night, :D

My judgement is if both parties agree,and know what is going to be on the dish,that is fine, but it is hypocry if girl tells she is virgin,

and you found out this is not the case, then she deserves to be sacked. The same goes for boys if proven that they are not.

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

quote:Originally posted by Dabshid:

I witnessed many guys who divorced their new bride, after they were dissappointed.
:(

hahahaha! this is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Perhaps the problem lies in the faraax's mentality...?
^^^Are you scared? ;)

Originally posted by Dabshid:

if girl tells she is virgin,

and you found out this is not the case, then she deserves to be sacked. The same goes for boys if proven that they are not.

Do tell. Is there something on the market? From Orifices R Us(I succumbed)?

J.Lee   

Naden and Mk: Do you guys just watch mise, does the "art" imitate life?

A simple yes or no weeye.

Makalajabti, I won't be surpised if you get the RED card after your wedding night,

getting a red card from a sad hyporite faarax is a bliss. ;)

My judgement is if both parties agree,and know what is going to be on the dish,that is fine, but it is hypocry if girl tells she is virgin, and you found out this is not the case, then she deserves to be sacked.

This TV show is called the Apprentice...

The same goes for boys if proven that they are not.

How could one possibly prove that a boy is not virgin? :eek:

People are really funny when it comes to sex :D

Definition of Hypocrisy in Wikipedia:

Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have morals or virtues that one does not truly possess or practice. A classic example of a hypocritical act is to denounce another for carrying out some action while carrying out the same action oneself.Hypocrisy also refers to the act of criticizing others for behavior which one engages in as well, or in other words, not practising what you preach. Some people believe that most, if not all people are hypocrites since we constantly criticize what we deem to be bad behavior, even though most people do bad things at some point in their lives.

Naden   

For a reasonable fee, sista-friend, I will answer all your questions ;) . The business is not what it used to be.

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

Naden and Mk: Do you guys just watch mise, does the "art" imitate life?

A simple yes or no weeye.

Purity seems archaic; abstinence impossible. Why wait when everyone else is getting the goods now? It’s just sex waiting till marriage seems outdated and prudish......there are more than a few healthy practical benefits of regular sex. For example, they say sex helps reduce menstrual pain in women,And in general, because sex reduces stress, it helps maintain a healthier immune system.....besides life is too damn short why wait around till marriage, what happens if the so called mr right or miss right never comes along......live life waiting and die while waiting....what a shame way to live!

helps to practise before you commit

I Cannot beleive the turn this duscussion has taken.

If your are a Muslim then am sure u agree is only right u abide by the quraan ahadith .. so why even justify what was clearlly forbidden in the Qur'an ..in doing so you are one is celarly showing their level of Iman,

The Prophet (pbuh) has said that if one has the need to have a sexual partner than one should marry ..

marriage is also half of iman .. so delaying it is not an option.

Originally posted by Yahoo_UK:

I Cannot beleive the turn this duscussion has taken.

If your are a Muslim then am sure u agree is only right u abide by the quraan and hadith .. so why even justify what was clearlly forbidden in the Qur'an ..in doing so you are one is celarly showing their level of Iman,

The Prophet (pbuh) has said that if one has the need to have a sexual partner than one should marry ..

marriage is also half of iman .. so delaying it is not an option.

so in other words, you are saying Naden/Makalajabti and Bartender do not follow the teachings of Islam..?

LET US SEE...

BARTENDER DOESN'T ACCEPT WHAT ISLAM SAYS ON SEX:

Purity seems archaic; abstinence impossible. Why wait when everyone else is getting the goods now? It’s just sex waiting till marriage seems outdated and prudish......

HE LOVE "THE SCIENCE OF SEX".....

there are more than a few healthy practical benefits of regular sex. For example, they say sex helps reduce menstrual pain in women,And in general, because sex reduces stress, it helps maintain a healthier immune system.....

BARTENDER's LIFE IS JUST TOO SHORT(SO)..HE SAYS ENJOY..

besides life is too damn short why wait around till marriage, what happens if the so called mr right or miss right never comes along......live life waiting and die while waiting....what a shame way to live!

SHE THINKS ALL FAARAAX'S ARE SAD...AND HOPELESS..

Someone said,

Makalajabti, I won't be surpised if you get the RED card after your wedding night,

She replied like,

getting a red card from a sad hyporite faarax is a bliss. ;)

No wonder many FAARAX's are lonely.. :D:D:D

Xoogsade   

You kids are funny :D:D Waryaada, AIDS baa ku wada dhacay wixii alaabtooda meel walbo kula dhici jiray. There is self-appointed vice and virtue police out there beyond human sight and control so you be careful and stay away from Xaram.

Saalixa   

Purity seems archaic; abstinence impossible. Why wait when everyone else is getting the goods now? It’s just sex waiting till marriage seems outdated and prudish......there are more than a few healthy practical benefits of regular sex. For example, they say sex helps reduce menstrual pain in women,And in general, because sex reduces stress, it helps maintain a healthier immune system.....besides life is too damn short why wait around till marriage, what happens if the so called mr right or miss right never comes along......live life waiting and die while waiting....what a shame way to live!

helps to practise before you commit

I cant believe what iam seeing....is it for real

cajiib!

Mary was born a virgin and died a virgin. She was that respectfull women given high, honourable position in this life and hereafter.

But then again...

why would all of those people who dont even want to hear about the hereafter care? this life is enough for them and they have nothing in the akhira so all U guys who approve and practice SEX before marriage you are guaranteed no place in the hereafter...

You think by thinking like the western (animal) youth you are modernised and open minded but YOU ALL HAVE NO PHYSICAL ASWELL AS SPIRITUAL VALUE.

keep practising the haram until it is too late to turn back...good luck guys ;)