Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

Conviction and Virginity..Islam and Culture..

Since nowadays many somalis live away from their motherland, SOMALIA, I wonder if there a talk on Virginity perse..which is pointed to all our growing boys and girls generation.I know lot of people will just defuse my thread but I tend to serve my people.Discuss on issues involving our people,The somalis, religious and cultural.

Now I was reading the following conviction by this ladies from Portland,Oregon and found it fine to post the information so that we can have a talk on how best to tackle and address Virginity in our socities both at home and abroad, and still advise our growing young boys and girls..Virginity involves both the boys and girls and ISLAM is just strict on it.There are various Holy Quraan verses that talk about Virginity.

"Our religion and culture teaches us that when you're a virgin it's something that comes once in a lifetime," says Maalium. "It's like a gift from God. And once you lose it, it's gone.

Question:

What advise can you give the somali boys and girls about Virginity?

Why I would'nt loose my Virginity before Marriage

Originally posted by The Flipmode:

Since nowadays many somalis live away from their motherland, SOMALIA, I wonder if there a talk on Virginity perse..which is pointed to all our growing boys and girls generation.I know lot of people will just defuse my thread but I tend to serve my people.Discuss on issues involving our people,The somalis, religious and cultural.

Now I was reading the following conviction by this ladies from Portland,Oregon and found it fine to post the information so that we can have a talk on how best to tackle and address Virginity in our socities both at home and abroad, and still advise our growing young boys and girls..Virginity involves both the boys and girls and ISLAM is just strict on it.There are various Holy Quraan verses that talk about Virginity.

quote:

"Our religion and culture teaches us that when you're a virgin it's something that comes once in a lifetime," says Maalium. "It's like a gift from God. And once you lose it, it's gone.

Question:

What advise can you give the somali boys and girls about Virginity?

Stick to the topic.

Well said..You shouldn't argue in all threads.Let us try to find solutions as they are addressed.

Reer baadiyos also know about the 21st Century thing

[ March 04, 2006, 18:30: Message edited by: sheherazade ]

Som@li   

The virginity is like a treasue and held high in our culture, and it goes to both sexes,and if a you can't find the treasure in the wedding night,that marriege is doomed!

I witnessed many guys who divorced their new bride, after they were dissappointed. :(

Definition: "Virginity is a major issue over a minor tissue"

So stop being hypocrite: Why telling other people to keep their virginity when you lost yours? or Are you all 40-year-old virgin? :D

Originally posted by Dabshid:

I witnessed many guys who divorced their new bride, after they were dissappointed.
:(

Why are they disappointed? Did the "not-so-virgin" brides fail to be a good housewive, a loving and caring wife? Or maybe these marriages failed because the husbands got into marriage just to f..ck virgins? :eek: It's time to pop up the question: what's wrong with some faarax?

Originally posted by makalajabti:

[qb]

I witnessed many guys who divorced their new bride, after they were dissappointed.

That is serious, Still there are those who don't value it either and that is their problem smile.gif

do u think we need to value Virginity so much?

Originally posted by The Flipmode:

quote:Originally posted by makalajabti:

[qb]

Still there are those who don't value it either and that is their problem
Did you value your Virginity Flipmode?

[ March 05, 2006, 19:58: Message edited by: sheherazade ]

Katrina   

Why people need to value something after they lost it?

Coz, a spanking new whistle is always in high demand even though they can't reciprocate with a properly disinfected tool!

hahahaha! this is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Perhaps the problem lies in the faraax's mentality...?