Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

The Minnesota Thread

Yes its about time an appreciation thread is done. The weather is getting better so every minnesnowtah nomad should be in here.

*waiting*

ZOLA   

HI SEC..AM HERE:)....THE WEATHER IS SURE GETTING BETTER.....BUT WATCH OUT ...THINGS R GOING TO TURN A LIL BIT COLD BY THE END OF THE WEEK....CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REAL SUMMER...

NOW HAVE FUN AND DON'T GET TOO TANNED..LOL.

A.A

Kool_Kat   

Allah, enjoy that beautiful weather while it lasts...Cuz we all know, Winter is just around the corner for MN...Damn, I missed that place...NINE months of winter, hmmmmm I wouldn't trade anything for it in this world...looooooool

MALAIKA, I see you repping St Pual...Say hi to the folks in Shamrock...Damn, those were the good old dayzzzzz...Holla...

Just showing my luv and appreciation for MN, for the short while I lived there...

shyhem   

weather in minnesota.

Saturday 90 degrees,sunday winds gusting at 45 miles per hour,

monday 54degrees cloudy,dusty,

wednesday 40 degrees windy,cloudy and rainy,

thursday 30 degrees windy,chilly,rainy ,snowy,

friday snowy,thunderstorm chilly and bright sunny

Did i say i missed africa and what the f**k is daylight saving,what is there to be saved,i'm yet to get this concept.

looooool Shyhem Day light saving just means it would still be sunny or light outside when it's 8:30 pm at night...It doesn't mean the day is longer in terms of hours but when we think of day and night(one is light and other is dark) so they make the light time stretch longer....

I have been to MN once and not for very long, but seriously i didn't get a good vibe about it...I saw this Somali kid selling drugs right outside the street...And people were like well that's normal :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Come again. To me it seems Tornoto and MN people are just different, they got their own rules and games and shit or what not...Now Colombus is getting on the wagne too..Gangster shit and what not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Anyways if u happy with where u live, power to ya...Bee Bye

Xafsa   

What in the hell is so great about MN? It aint all that... :D kidding This is my State and I love it... with all its somali people...you gotta feel right at home here.

peace

yeah yeah come one come all dis is da place to appreciate our short summa.

*waiting to see some of you fine nomads in ur summa wear*

*wondering why my avatar aint working*

Adna   

salaams to all

Can't wait wait for the reall summer,hmmmmmmmmm,,, sure it's geting better but whatch out for the raining today and the snow for tonoght ,,, we have to relly flexibale for the weathe in here mn,,, it's really weird when you 90 degrees and the second day snow,,,,,,, chill out for the mn folks and all other's... peace and much love to my pp

Adna   

salaams to all

Can't wait for the reall summer,hmmmmmmmmm,,, sure it's geting better but whatch out for the raining today and the snow for tonight ,,, we have to be relly flexibale for the weathe in here mn,,, it's really weird when you 90 degrees and the second day snow,,,,,,, chill out for the mn folks and all other's... peace and much love to my pp

ZOLA   

the weather was nasty today ......but they say it will get better ....KK all the people in sham r doing fab...we missed U gal ...and we waiting for u ...we r going to have fun just like the same old days when u get here.....am gonna soon say bye bye to CONSECO FINANCE insha-llah...LOL...and no summer school...lol

sec6 ...u avatar is working ......so u a big fan of jlo or just a fan of her looks lol......anyways. u avatar is cool..

A.A

Minneapolis,sometimes Minnehopeless,

minnesota all the time Minnesnowta

One place that i can't quite understand.

But ,yo thats Minnefabulous.Right.

This is my next

It ain't about, How a place can make you feel.

It's about how you can make a place feel you.

I got my ownside to Minneapolis.

This is Place is gonna feel me for long time to come.

Thiz is My home, bungalow, cabin, castle,

cave, cottage, crash pad, diggings, domicile,

dump, dwelling, farm, fireside, flat, habitation,

hangout, haunt, hearth, hideout, home

plate,crib,digs,

The hood,Whatever you wana call it is Just

Minneafabulouz

Sectiona, How thingz man..Good to see you postings

again, this time not "Calling out"lol.

Yo, for real you one cool guy,keep ya head up.

One World,

One Soul,

One Heart,

One Man,

One Love,

Salaam...

man what can i say about this city?...i love it to the fullest..i once visited minneapolis and next thing i know i'm hooked....to the new ppl that's considering moving to minnesota, sorry we full already try maybe after 5 years....and to those who are coming for the biggest somali entertainment city don't get caught up with the wildest chicks... as far as this summer i'm already feeling the heat...

plus this is the only city that would dig 20 feet hole underground and throw their own Jam!!!

shyhem   

Scorpion sista

Thanks for clarifying that but i'm still in love with my African days.Atleast everything in Africa reminds constant as long as u live there,from the sunrise to sunset to u'r wife or husband.No surprises, no adjustments,no daylight savings and no 911.

Kool_Kat   

MALAIKA, I don't know if I should say sorry that you're leaving Conseco, or if I should say it's about damn time you left!!!

Well I am still proud of you...No summer school aaa, ee warka isiihee, adaaba sheeko iihaayee? Walee intii skoolka lagaaga xiraayo lee sugaa...Intii intaas nah waxaa sii heesaa "Waan soo socdaayee koow dheh"...looool

I MISSED MN...I thought I would neva say this, but I missed it so much...But when I remember dirty Cedar and the cold winter, I think otherwise...Are those Cedar buildings still there with the different window colors, and them elevetors that take an hour, uff urkaaga kaaga daran...

But I still miss it...MN was my home for about three yrs, maku jisaarikari...Luv my maryooleey too...