Sign in to follow this  
Bambina

Malls : beautiful places for some somlais

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum,

This topic might be familiar to some of you but Im trying to get my point on something else.

As you know, many of you have noticed that certain somalis hang around malls.Im not trying to judge the reasons why they spend their times there.Im rather curious about why their social gatherings have to be in malls and not somewhere else,what is so special about malls?

I couldnt get the answer , maybe some of u have :D

Macalin   

Last time I checked Malls are for shopping, eating, watching movies, hanging out. And last time I checked Somali's arent the only race of people at malls

Ur Answer is Right there!..Diamond, am a new FAN,Add me to ur list :D

The mall is the place to hang out. That's why people go there. Like I said, there are many things to do at a mall. Where else would you chill with your friends? The Museum? I think not. Malls were made for people. And you noticed I said "people" not Somalians. Look around a mall and you see a wide assortment of races. If you ask "why" one more time I just might BLOW UP! :mad:

.:peace n luv:.

i guess it deponds on the state! out heya in the west coast, u mainly see teenagers hanging out in the mall! i just left my friends, we hooked up around 4:00pm, went to town, had a nice dinner togther, went to beach and checked out some cool jazz! its was aigt!! an ordinary sunday eve. i just cant recall last time i was in mall!!

some gal got up and was singing my milk is better then yours song...! that was so funny!!!

Macalin   

The mall is the place to hang out. That's why people go there. Like I said, there are many things to do at a mall. Where else would you chill with your friends? The Museum? I think not. Malls were made for people. And you noticed I said "people" not Somalians. Look around a mall and you see a wide assortment of races. If you ask "why" one more time I just might BLOW UP!

They don wanna Listen to U :mad:

and ya u added me right? :D

Yes the mall is a place to hang out with ur friends but it surley ain't no place for u to holler at every damn gurl that walks in there with her mama, family members, and friends. I'm not saying that hang out with ur friends is bad or nothin' but u don't see gurls standing around saying "waa salaamantax"(bad at somali languge). And to add on to that...gurls that agree that it's alright that they stand around are the type that like to get hollered at. redface.gif